Stupid deaths.
I'll start with a funny one:

There is a force floor - north under the block. I boosted off the force floor - east to the left and knocked the block off the force floor it was on... for it to instantly rebound into my face.

[Image: ZDGm2.png]
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Walking into water or fire by accident is probably the worst for me.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
[Image: 2iudf15.jpg]

Stupid death? Stupid level.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Walked right into the water after stepping on the dirt. DUH.

(picture refuses to post).

"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:[Image: 2iudf15.jpg]

Stupid death? Stupid level.

SmileyThumbs up
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote: SmileyThumbs up

Laughing I don't think I'll be making levels like that anymore. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Getting near the end of Oil Rig and realizing there was a chip under that useless block at the beginning....and then jumping into the water.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
James has a couple in Ultimate chip.dat episode 2 Tongue

Also, nearly every CC episode of mine features me playing like a moron so yeah, stupid deaths you're served with Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Stepped on fire when I had almost completed triple maze Slight frown
Quote:Stepped on fire when I had almost completed triple maze Slight frown

I had 10 chips left just now...boom.