Josh's Ice Block Set [JoshL4?]
A set of 149 levels dedicated to a new game element may be overdoing it a bit...
Quote:A set of 149 levels dedicated to a new game element may be overdoing it a bit...

Yeah we explained this beforehand...I'm cutting it down to about 60, if even that.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'd just do a regular set that has ice blocks on some levels to be honest. You could still do 149 levels. Just make sure you mention you need the ice block addon.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Can someone lock this topic? I have my idea for a completely different set, since it's impossible for me to make an Ice Block set...
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Why do we need to lock topics? There's no argument here, or bashing or such. If the discussion is over, then new posts won't be added, but if someone has something to add, why not allow it?

Sorry I couldn't be bothered to ask this somewhere else.
Well I'm not doing this project anymore, so there's really nothing much no one else can say. If you really have something to say about a particular locked topic, send a message to the creator of the topic or whomever you wish.

If you want to do something like what I planned to do at the time, feel free. But you should make your own topic for it, considering the title of this topic.

That's why I asked for it to be locked. No further discussion of it is necessary.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Well then, as requested... but I think it's silly too.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!