Might as well put Rock-Beta there
Well, most of my new levels are based around monster patterns, so you'll be served right.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Rock and James have officially inspired me to do this with my new set - I think I'll gradually release three sets of 100 instead of a giant set. Slight smile
300-level sets are a bit overwhelming IMO, I say keep it to 150 or less, and I've decided on 100 as my official maximum to prevent players from getting overwhelmed and forgetting about it. Compilation sets are an exception though, such as the absolute mess of PBGA.dat (but I didn't think it was when I released it).
I totally agree - eventually, I'll release a 300-level set as a compilation after my trilogy of 100-level sets is complete. Slight smile But that'll be the only one.
I don't plan on a fixed amount, when I feel that I'm out of ideas and I'm satisfied with what I have under my hand, I'll release the next one. 65 was a good milestone for the first, especially containing Sokobug, Whirl Blast and Voices.

UPDATE: I have currently 44 levels for Beta, 2 of which you can see in set preview pictures on CCZone:

Klausswergner and The Sedna Suite Pt. I: Diving into Space.

I'm considering releasing it this week.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Did you decide not to go for 65 with Beta as well?
I don't know, I think the number is not important, it's the period of my designing "career".

Just released it, 43 levels, enjoy. Probably not final, as it seems like a bit of a low number.
My YouTube Channel
Some of the titles are hilarious, especially the first one. The space series is pretty great too, and I like how you go in and out of the planet.
Played the first ten levels so far. Can't solve #5 or #10 though. For Barbecue Peanuts there is not enough time between the two fireballs to get down into the lower left area to collect chips, and this version of Hoarders in the Night doesn't have skates. Will wait for an update where all the levels are solvable before playing the rest. So far did enjoy Assa-Cypher and This Rink is Green the most.
I'll wait for the updates as well, as my LP of this set is coming soon! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon