JL2
I'm starting this thread to post news and previews and elicit suggestions for my upcoming levelset, which is tentatively titled JL2 (but will probably change upon release). Right now, I've posted previews of five levels in the gallery:

[Image: tn_gallery_20_3_23451.jpg]

[Image: tn_gallery_20_3_76755.jpg]

[Image: tn_gallery_20_3_212828.jpg]

[Image: tn_gallery_20_3_133332.jpg]

[Image: tn_gallery_20_3_172521.jpg]
I like the look of the thumbnails (especially Slime Slider).

I won't be looking at the full maps until after I've solved the levels ... Waiting for them to be released! Blob

- Madhav.
These levels look great, especially modern art gallery Thumbs up.
I like the idea of Modern Art Gallery, was you inspired by Cubical from Joe's CCLP1 Entries?
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
Quote:I like the idea of Modern Art Gallery, was you inspired by Cubical from Joe's CCLP1 Entries?

Thanks! And no, I haven't played it.
I wanted to do something like that (Modern Art Gallery), duh Slight frown

I guess next time I'll try and pull it out when I have the idea.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Good stuff, JB! I can't believe I never thought of doing an Art Gallery level before! Anyway, keep up the good work! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Those levels look great as always, I'm seriously thinking about LP'ing this sometime when it comes out.
Quote:Those levels look great as always, I'm seriously thinking about LP'ing this sometime when it comes out.

Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Those levels look great as always, I'm seriously thinking about LP'ing this sometime when it comes out.

If so, I'm looking forward to it! Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon