Suggestions for Super Tile World!
Quote:Ability to throw teeth at Michael's house.
Gliders that get propelled towards Zane's family whenever he dies 10 times/uses ctrl+n on any level.
Super Tile World version 1.0 Full has been set to release December 23, 2086!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Monster Gravel (so basically, a tile that all monsters can pass through, but chip can't)

I had a similar idea, a "goop" tile, except Chip can step on it and die. There'd be no boots for it, and any blocks pushed into it will dissolve and disappear. It looks like green water.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Hmm. What could we do to extend the .ccx extension?

Bronze / Silver / Gold
okay I just thought of a new idea, and it would help for (obstacle) under a block: give a nice sound effect to each element when Chip isn't stepping on them (probably just in lynx, though) - if in MS it would help against hot/water blocks, and maybe a small little effect for bombs too? idk, just an idea

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned this before, but in a perfect Super Tile World game it would be really hilarious to have some totally programmed scripted events that happen out of nowhere on a few levels. For example, what looks like a really easy puzzle, and then all of the sudden, GIGANTIC ROBOT BOWSER HAND!
I think the elements in CC2 are interesting, below is an text description of them:

http://web.archive.org/web/2001021611234...ements.htm

Unfortunately, the picture disappears... I like the Tracks elements.
Ideally, anything would allow for the creation of new tiles at ease, being capable of building rules for new tiles on a per-creature basis in a way that anyone can do without advanced coding knowledge.

If this was achieved, it would be pretty easy to just build the game from there. Building the engine is always the hardest part.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
An option to show number of keys collected - (Even if you have 25 keys, you will only see one red key)

Some way to close the other command prompt that is open along with TW2

(For KeyboardWielder's perusal)
- budugoo
I think conversations like this should be directed at or include the Chuck's Challenge development team. For all intents and purposes, it practically is the next-generation CC/CC2 and will add new elements periodically as time goes on.