What's your screen saver?
Anybody else notice all the best screen savers were in the 90s? All the screen savers nowadays have viruses and trojans in them. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I know! I was such a big fan of the "After Dark" collection. Ah, memories...
My favorite screen saver was Johnny Castaway. I used to spend hours watching it Tongue

Loved the 3D maze as well.

And as well as Lessinath and BigOto2, I don't have any screensaver. I just shut the monitor and on my laptop, it's a black screen.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Loved the 3D maze as well.

You could include your own custom textures if I remember correctly.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I once put a picture of a girl I had a huge crush on when I was about 12 or so on those walls, but unfortunately, it was (a) distorted and (B) rather creepy. Tongue
Quote:I once put a picture of a girl I had a huge crush on when I was about 12 or so on those walls, but unfortunately, it was (a) distorted and ( B) rather creepy. Tongue

I've done similar things to that before, more along the lines of playing things I probably shouldn't have in random Scrabble games when I was a few years younger. I still have a picture of a particularly embarrassing Scrabble board. My PB Gourami levelset was another example but it didn't specifically involve what J.B. mentioned (no levels named after any hot girls, but some other things that are just about as bad). Very embarrassing and immature of myself.
My screensaver right now is the 3D Pipes!

Back when I had Windows 95, I used to have the "Bad Dog!" one. It was hilarious to watch that dog rip through your screen and take a whiz on your recycle bin Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
3D Pipes is a fun one, I always liked to watch and see how far it would get before erasing it all, sometimes the whole screen would end up covered and others it would be barely at all before erasing.
I had a fish tank once, on this program there was also a rat race and other things I don't remember about.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I had a fish tank once, on this program there was also a rat race and other things I don't remember about.

So far in my life I've had 3 aquarium/fish screensavers, they are totally overrated but fun. A lot of games such as Fishdom which involve creating your own aquarium have screensaver features. I don't really use them much though, because certain parts of the tank never move which defeats the point of a screensaver which protects against damaging the screen.