The person below me
No (and I don't even know what Words With Friends is).

The person below me has worn sunglasses in the past 48 hours.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Not true!

The person below me prefers Pepsi over Coca-Cola
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Not true! Though I'm not a pop person anyway. Slight smile

The person below me has a scab somewhere on their body.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Not true, I had one a while back though.

The person below me has been stung by a bee (or wasp or anything of that nature) before, not including the ones in CC.
True. Been soemthing like 6 years, though.

The person below me is NOT currently living in the same country they were born in.
False. I live quite near where I was born, actually, and have no plans to move anytime soon.

The person below me has had a Lying Sack of Crap moment against themself within the last week.
False

The person below me likes wine.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
True!

The person below me thinks it's warm outside today.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
True. Oh so true.

The person below me has at least one painting (or print) hanging in their house/apartment/dorm/whatever.
True, in fact I painted it myself. ©
Trevor Hedges 2008, but how would anyone redistribute it anyway?

The person below me has eaten chocolate within the last 4 hours.