CC Zone channel?
Does anyone else think we should make a CC Zone channel on Youtube? This way we can post the winning competition entries on Youtube.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
That might not be a bad idea... though I don't care whether there is one or not.

I doubt I'll win any competitions anytime soon...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:That might not be a bad idea... though I don't care whether there is one or not.

I doubt I'll win any competitions anytime soon...

Maybe it could merge with the Chipwiki channel. Although I think it will do better as its own seperate channel I think.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'd say it should be a separate channel, as ChipWiki is for Level Solutions, Glitch Demonstrations, etc...
It's not a bad idea, though I believe we must acquire rights from every winner to publish the vids.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Yeah, I agree that we'd need the person's permission first.
I'd rather have it be a separate channel. Slight smile Would we showcase the winning Time Trial/Treasure Hunter runs, as well as a video of someone solving the winning Create Competition entry? We'd have to find a reliable way to record .TWSs if the solutions to the first two were .TWSs, but that shouldn't be difficult.
For recordings, that's not a problem over here.

For time I have to put in this, we might have an eventual problem...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm down for a CC Zone channel! I need a new subscription anyways Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
That seems a good idea to me Slight smile .