Oracle Warehouse
Whaddyathink?

http://geodave.webatu.com/Oraclehouses.ccl
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Interesting combination of the two level types (and short and sweet too... Smiley)

Not sure how those that don't peek in the editor would feel about the guesswork to figure out which buttons to hold down so you can get the final block... Other than that, looks good!

(BTW, should I be linking to this level on my site? Or is it going to be added to one of your other sets eventually?)
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
This was a prototype, so I'm not sure it will ever make it into geodave4.ccl as-is. Some level like this certainly will.

I wouldn't link to the level as it may very well disappear.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It's a really good level! I got it on my first try! Though I will have to say about the block on (3, 13) is a bit risky to retrieve due to cross-checking. That's my only issue, other than that it's a great level!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
The download link doesn't work.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Yeah that website is dead. It's in geodave4.