JoshL3
That sounds like a cool idea. I'd love to see how they turn out if you do remake them.
Queen
I have tried out Lifter in both MS and Lynx with the same problem. (After finding the updated version of it with the gravel tile placed at 22,1 that is.) I would suggest changing the FF at 1,30 to face right instead of up which gives enough time to get past the fireballs and finish. ps. the fireballs will follow you right to the exit!

On another level - Misconceptions - the blue keys along the top are not required to finish. You may want to place a thin wall at 20,2 so as to force the use of keys and blocks being pushed into the door spaces.

I looked at all the other levels for something at 18,3 but didn't find anything. The closest I could find was the tank cloner at 21,2 in Flareon's Quest: Part II which isn't visible when playing, and works perfectly with the relay cloning of flames at 29,12. Slight smile
For Firehouse Madness, I think there is an issue with the fireballs after hitting the clone button. Basically after like a minute or so or as soon as I obtain the green key there seems to be some collisions that completely mess up the current fireball patterns which eventually will flood the whole level with fireballs. I am assuming that there was supposed to the a water tile in the monster only room.
Lol why are people playing this lame set that I am not going to make any changes to?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
This set is not totally lame. In fact there were fun levels to play.

Just beaten Firehouse Madness
It's lame in comparison to the newer stuff I've been designing Slight smile back when these were made I guess they were good but I don't believe many of them are nowadays.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon