JoshL3
Lol sounds okay I guess considering that's more than its original count of eighty
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Lol sounds okay I guess considering that's more than its original count of eighty

Lol I suppose I can make it 80 again. 109 sounds really pathetic to me
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
or 100.. or 105.. or 110.. or something
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:or 100.. or 105.. or 110.. or something

I made the total 100 now. You can find the update here.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Currently completely stuck on 92 "Lifter", got most figured out until the fireball chase at the end. I'm playing in Lynx and can barely make it if I skip the chip in the bug chamber (assuming it wasn't necessary to cross the socket), and just flat out can't beat the fireball chain if I do grab that chip. I thought maybe it was a Lynx-only bust, but tried it out in MS and same thing, just not enough time to outrun the fireballs unless I'm missing something, which I feel like I am...

can't find answers anywhere else so figure this is the best place to ask?
The best answer I can give you about that is to skip the level (and the rest of the set for that matter). Seriously, JoshL3 is my worst set I'm not sure why you're playing it Tongue but I applaud the fact you're enduring it. That level in particular was me trying way too hard to make a "hard" level.

If you want to seriously solve that level though, then make this fix:

[Click to Show Content]

Guaranteed to work in both MS & Lynx. I won't update the set with this fix since as I said with JoshL2, I'm not motivated enough to further update any levels from these old sets of mine.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I'm playing it because like any good obsessive-compulsive, once I start a series I want to complete ALL THE THINGS, for completion's sake. So as of this posting I've gone completely through L1 (someone else called it L0?), L2, L3, L4, L5 and am one level away from finishing the expanded L6, all on Lynx. I had to yank a few from L1 that didn't work in Lynx, and a couple minor tweaks here and there but by and large it all worked fine, and even with the earlier sets being relatively less fun than the later ones, they're still highly entertaining imHo :-)

I thought the rest of the level was fun, hard can be good if it's still fun, the end was just impossible as-was. My solution was to take the recessed chip by the trap button and put it on the other side, buying me two more turns, just enough to outrun the stream and still have it play as intended. I hope(?) it still looks clean, doesn't detract from the aesthetic.

http://i.imgur.com/EkMmxkV.png
I mean, that's not the fix for the level I posted but I guess that works.

Glad you had fun with this set and the rest of them, even though that still kind of confuses me to play this one fully. Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I only just recently noticed the response with the fix, as I didn't get a notify in my email I thought it was unanswered for awhile so I went ahead and made a tweak on my own Confused It was the fix I'd done at the time, and given there won't be any official change, I'm satisfied that it's good enough for play-through purposes.

As I said it's an OCD thing, once I start any undertaking I can't leave it only partially complete, have to go all in with no dangling loose ends (hence asking for help everywhere it was necessary - skipping it isn't an option for me). In this case worth it - while the older sets don't have the same unbridled creativity and imagination of the later ones, in my personal experience they still retain a great sense of entertainment/fun Slight smile
Well if that fix worked for you then it's fine with me Thumbs up

One of these days I should remake my older sets to match my design style today. Might be harder with the first one but I definitely see potential remakes for the ones in L2 and 3. That's if I'm motivated to actually do such a project Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects