This or That
It depends on how good the job is; whether I would rather slack off and play games, or have fun collaborating to get the job done (hopefully because the job is a fun one).

Would you rather lose your cell phone for a month or get a virus and have to re-install Windows (no data loss)? If you don't have a cell phone, then whichever electronic device you use the most other than a computer.
I was tempted to say "the cell phone," simply because I use it so infrequently that it'd probably take me a week to even notice that it was missing, but then someone could use it to make all sorts of prank calls and do crap like that. So I guess I'd have to go with the annoying-but-ultimately-harmless virus.

Would you rather be infamous or forgotten (to history, that is)?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Forgotten, definitely. People like Hitler deserve it, but I don't as I didn't set up the murder of 11,000,000 people or even just one. Being forgotten is neutral.

Would you rather a Facebook or CCZone blackout?
Facebook, for reasons stated in another thread.

Would you rather make a misstep and die/cook the level at the end of "Pain" or "Cake Walk"?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Cake Walk. Pain is just too painful to play again.

Ice block or ghost?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Ghost, probably, if we're talking about the one from CC2.

Nintendo 3DS or Playstation Vita? (for goodness' sake, please don't post Vita)
Never heard of a PlayStation Vita so 3DS Tongue

Mazed In from CCLP2 or Morton from CC1? (note that I absolutely don't like neither one)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Morton (I share your dislike of these levels, btw)

Sobokans or monster dodging?
Monster dodging, probably, I don't care all that much for pure sokobans unless there are more elements involved (why I really didn't like Same Game).

Facebook chat or Skype?
Facebook chat. I don't like Same Game that much either, the puzzle is too confusing.

Exit Chip 4 times? Or Run-a-Muck 3 times? Another pair of levels that I somewhat raged on.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon