January 2012: Treasure Hunter Competition
Ok, sending it in.

Thanks again.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
@Tom: Since the level is kinda easy this month, do you have any idea for a tiebreaking procedure? I don't want to use time since it's not necessarily about being the fastest. I thought we could simply count the points and give the points to every winner anyway. Just tell me what you think.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:@Tom: Since the level is kinda easy this month, do you have any idea for a tiebreaking procedure? I don't want to use time since it's not necessarily about being the fastest. I thought we could simply count the points and give the points to every winner anyway. Just tell me what you think.

I know I'm not Tom, but I'll still say this:

Competitions on Chip's Portal used to break ties by whoever sent in the solution first, so maybe the same could be done here. But if you guys have a better idea about this, then by all means, do it Slight smile
Great level, Rock! I hope we can play around a bit more with the whole "sacrificing time to get a bunch of items" idea. Could be fun.
Quote:Could be fun.

FALSE. There's no chance of it not being fun. Wink
I happily stand corrected. Smiley
I have a good idea for the next one, revolves more around time you have to manage.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
The next one should be a mine or quarry I reckon, rock. I mean, that's where most of the treasure is found, right?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Everyone seems to be discovering ideas that I'm planning to include in my upcoming level set release. Wink
Just release them already and claim you had them first Tongue

Just kidding.
My YouTube Channel