January 2012: Treasure Hunter Competition
Quote:I wasn't actually expecting a concrete answer to that query... Smiley

But now that you've answered it, I'd really like to see this happen:-

"Congratulations, pie guy, here is your Pie Guy award." Chip Win

- Madhav.

It would be very fitting if Pieguy was the one to get it first. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
He'll probably do Thumbs up
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
"Not if anything to say about it, I HAVE!" /Yoda
Well at the very least, he just stole the Bit Buster one.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Not for long. Wink
Oooh... boom chaka-laka!
My YouTube Channel
Meka meka hi meka hi nee ho
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Alright so here are the results for this opener. I know it was easy, consequently, we got no less than 6 chipsters who obtained the perfect score. They will all receive the Doppelganger award for this month, and points for the Chip Cup as well. So the standings are:

Hornlitz: 600pts

FJepsen: 600pts

jblewis: 600pts

quiznos00: 600pts

Markus: 600pts

M11k4: 600pts

paulgilb: 599pts

ajmiam: 599pts

geodave: 112pts

POINTS FOR THE CHIP CUP:

Hornlitz: 9pts

FJepsen: 9pts

jblewis: 9pts

quiznos00: 9pts

Markus: 9pts

M11k4: 9pts

paulgilb: 5pts

ajmiam: 5pts

geodave: 3pts

Congratulations to everyone who participated, thanks and we will see you in the next competition!
My YouTube Channel