January 2012: Treasure Hunter Competition
That's fair enough for me. And yeah, next time it's going to be harder to get indeed.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
As long as we're consistent with respect to handing out awards, I'm on board. Slight smile
Yep. We need to be fair about it and consistent. It still goes toward getting the "Pie Guy" award too.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
True. But you need to be mighty and prove your worth out of the mass to get it, so it would make sense that you and only you win these.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:True. But you need to be mighty and prove your worth out of the mass to get it, so it would make sense that you and only you win these.

Yeah, but Time Trial and Create are much harder to win. Wink
Quote:Yep. We need to be fair about it and consistent. It still goes toward getting the "Pie Guy" award too.
What would Pie Guy have to do to get the "Pie Guy" award?

- Madhav.
Quote:What would Pie Guy have to do to get the "Pie Guy" award?

- Madhav.

1st place in 3 different competitions.
Quote:What would Pie Guy have to do to get the "Pie Guy" award?
Quote:1st place in 3 different competitions.
I wasn't actually expecting a concrete answer to that query... Smiley

But now that you've answered it, I'd really like to see this happen:-

"Congratulations, pie guy, here is your Pie Guy award." Chip Win

- Madhav.
I say Pieguy should get the Pieguy Award for being Pieguy, but I'm not the one who decides this, so...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
...sort of like a Lifetime Achievement Award, eh?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.