Cypher Level?
Just for fun, James used ROT13 (as it says in the decypher), Tyler used the Vigenère square, and I used Blowfish Wink
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I think we should have a cypher also.

Have it give passwords to levels 60, 95, 120 and 145.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Because CC1, CCLP2, and CCLP3 have a cypher level, I think we also need a Cypher level for CCLP1. Slight smile
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
Another cypher level would be great! I actually have one that consists of 12 rooms, each with a certain amount of chips between 1 and 26 and whatever the amount of chips is in one room, that number would be it's corresponding letter.

There would be a hint tile at the beginning too of course!

Example:

Room 1 has 14 chips in it. 14th letter in the alphabet is N.

Does this sound interesting?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Another cypher level would be great! I actually have one that consists of 12 rooms, each with a certain amount of chips between 1 and 26 and whatever the amount of chips is in one room, that number would be it's corresponding letter.

There would be a hint tile at the beginning too of course!

Example:

Room 1 has 14 chips in it. 14th letter in the alphabet is N.

Does this sound interesting?

Hey I really like this idea! It wasn't used in the other Cypher levels, so this would be a great idea for CCLP1. Of course the hint would have to state the catch, but that can be easily done.
I do think it's a great idea, but I'd prefer that for a later version of the CCLP series. Keep in mind that the original Cypher was very beginner-friendly. It could be done and I certainly like the idea, but drawing the letters best represents the spirit of the original Cypher to me.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Cypher level: yes

Cypher responses in this topic: Stop it already.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Cypher responses in this topic: Stop it already.

We stopped a long time ago... but yes we shouldn't start it again. It could easily get out of hand.
I'm all for simplicity in this case. It is, after all, CCLP1. Slight smile DanielB1's "Just a Bunch of Letters" or something like it would probably be an appropriate example.
Yeah, it's more about reading, something like an archeology mission, I like the random dirt tiles in the original one, with bugs. Not a lot of danger around, but realistic and could be translated IRL
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow