Poll: Wii, Xbox 360, or PS3?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wii
52.38%
11 52.38%
Xbox 360
28.57%
6 28.57%
PS3
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wii, Xbox 360, or PS3?
Quote:It's annoying because almost all the games on the Xbox 360 are also on the PS3 and vice versa. The Wii is the only console where most of the games stay to that console. Has anybody else noticed? Unamused

It's more annoying when a game on one system isn't on the other... I want LittleBigPlanet for Xbox 360, dammit! It seems that PS3 has more exclusives, which is fine, but I'd much rather play on the 360 than on PS3.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:It's more annoying when a game on one system isn't on the other... I want LittleBigPlanet for Xbox 360, dammit! It seems that PS3 has more exclusives, which is fine, but I'd much rather play on the 360 than on PS3.

True. Oddily enough, I'd say the Xbox 360 has the least exclusives, and the Wii has the most because of the motion controls (Unless you count the Xbox 360 and PS3 ripoffs).
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It's going to be interesting to see what the game ecosystem looks like for the Wii U when it's released.
Quote:It's going to be interesting to see what the game ecosystem looks like for the Wii U when it's released.

Yeah, I'm really hyped up for that this year. My only concern is that it's going to be really expensive. Thumbs down
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
^ That's why I waited a while to buy a Wii.
Quote:Yeah, I'm really hyped up for that this year. My only concern is that it's going to be really expensive. Thumbs down

"599 US dollars"

lolps3
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Wow, a subsection of the Internet where the Wii is more popular than the PS3 or X-Box 360? This surprised me, since this isn't really a Nintendo-themed forum. If anything, there should be a plethora of X-Box 360 fanboys, because the most well-known version of Chip's Challenge was published by Microsoft.

I just grew up on Nintendo and Mario, so it's Wii for me. I like video games, but somehow the game libraries of the other consoles don't really appeal to me for some reason I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe I just don't consider myself enough of a hardcore gamer. So gimme Mario!

This post was brought to you by Not Being Very Articulate: because being articulate is something Nintendo fanboys (excluding perhaps jblewis) can't do!
Perhaps all the infamous Nintendo Difficulty renders us speechless...Wink
I miss Super Mario World.

My son has my gameboy.....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
OHHHHHH GAMEBOYS!!!! I remember back in my elementary schooling days I would always bring my gameboy and my Pokemon Yellow Version with me and I always played it on the bus home with a few friends who also playing Yellow version. Good times man! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon