Poll: Wii, Xbox 360, or PS3?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wii
52.38%
11 52.38%
Xbox 360
28.57%
6 28.57%
PS3
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wii, Xbox 360, or PS3?
Which is the best? I like all 3 consoles but I think the Xbox 360 is the best for multiplayer, while the Wii is the most innovative of the 3. The PS3 is in the middle but the one I play on the least. Nothing can beat the PC so I didn't put that in the poll for obvious reasons.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
My pick has to be Nintendo Wii, since I'm a loyal Nintendo customer. Though, the most interesting bunch of games and features have to be on the Microsoft XBox 360, which I really wish to get myself.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Xbox 360... for the exact reasons you stated Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I'd have to say wii, mainly because I'm a Nintendo fan, but also because I've never played on a PS3 and because XBox 360 has such weird controls for me. The Xbox 360 also gets too many errors and stuff like that, and the selection of games wouldn't be allowed in my family.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
The Wii wins it for me, since it is home of all the Mario games and lots of other games which I really like and that don't involve shooting and blood and stuff like that. Although it could have been much better. Us MKWii hackers are always having to deal with lag in our custom tracks because we make them too complex........ lol. And the lack of HD is annoying too.
I'm partial to the Wii, mainly because I feel like Nintendo knows how to cater to a wide demographic. There's only so much you can do when you're making FPS games and the like (even if that's not all the other consoles provide - but that seems to be the main draw) for an audience primarily comprised of twentysomethings who live alone and are encouraged to spend an enormous amount of time playing - and obviously won't be able to keep this up when they have families and other responsibilities to which they will have to attend eventually. On the other hand, Nintendo's primary audience are those who grew up on the Super NES and the like. They understand that these people probably don't have all the time in the world to play, and they probably have kids who would enjoy being introduced to their flagship franchises. And Nintendo knows this with every Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc. game they continue to release. Slight smile
The Wii is my favorite because it has most of the games that I'm interested in. I also have an Xbox360 with plenty of games though.
I'd have to say Wii since its the only one of the 3 I have. I used to have a PS3 but it overheated Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
It's annoying because almost all the games on the Xbox 360 are also on the PS3 and vice versa. The Wii is the only console where most of the games stay to that console. Has anybody else noticed? Unamused
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I think many of those games that appear on both PS3 and Xbox360 would probably be on Wii as well if the Wii weren't so different from them.