Favorite CCLP3 Level
Oh crap I forgot In the Limelight too!

Oh and Obstacle Course was another too.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Oh well...

Bonus Points for Obstacle Course, I guess. One of the only J.B. levels that I did under 10 minutes.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Oh well...

Bonus Points for Obstacle Course, I guess. One of the only J.B. levels that I did under 10 minutes.

What about Tool Box and Problem Solver?
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Tool Box = No, it took me like 25.

Problem Solver was okay-ish.

Also, Hidden Depths went quickly as well, for the record.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Yeah I saw that. It took me ages to figure out Water Trap (not to spoil anything since your not there yet)
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Rotation all the way. It used to be between that and Everybody Get Dangerous, but I was just playing that in Lynx and it turned out to be a big pain. So EGD is second.
~Bowman
@Bowman: Welcome to CCZone!

@Rock: Don't forget that you did "Blue Moon" under 10 minutes too. Slight smile
Blue Moon wasn't really a J.B.-signature level Tongue
My YouTube Channel
In no particular order: Pearl Diving, Once Upon A Troubadour, Two Sets Of Rules, Block & Key, Lichenstein, Mouth Watering, Magic Trick.

Keep in mind I haven't finished the whole set (and given the sorts of levels included in the last quarter of the set, I doubt I ever will!)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Keep in mind I haven't finished the whole set (and given the sorts of levels included in the last quarter of the set, I doubt I ever will!)

That's what I thought too, but with the Chipster's help, I beat it.

I'm sure you can do it too Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.