Chip's Challenge 2 - MSCC Tileset
File category: Tilesets

A tileset made by Scutilla on the Steam Workshop website found here.

Some of the tiles here, however, are different compared to the download there. I went ahead and swapped out some tiles such as the ice block and blue teeth, and replaced them with ones that were made by Tyler Sontag, to make it look a little nicer.

Ice block, blue teeth, yellow tank controller, green walls, bowling ball, and the extra chip tile were made by Tyler Sontag. Everything else is either from the original game or was made by the original uploader.

As noted on the link, to use simply place it in C:Program FilesSteamSteamAppscommonChip's Challenge 2datamp (The exact file path may vary depending on where you installed Steam, but you get the idea.) It is recommended to back up your original chips2.bmp first though.

When using this, keep in mind that the thieves are switched here; the cyan thieves are the actual boot stealing ones like in the original CC game and likewise the red thieves are the key stealing ones. Another thing is because of the lack of a upward facing teeth tile, when teeth chase you going north they will be facing downward. It's silly I know but it can't be helped. Also if it's not obvious already, not many of these tiles are animated, though some are still like the force floors and water.

I only take credit for the tile swapping. Enjoy!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.bmp   chips2.bmp (Size: 1.5 MB / Downloads: 307)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I like the CC2 tileset, but my favourite graphics remain these Slight smile

I did, however, change the Melinda graphics to those created by Melinda9, uploaded at the Yahoo! group.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
I can't seem to find the tiles you're talking about. Can you post a link, please?
- budugoo