Why I had to vote 1 on some levels -- and why you will hate me for it
Okay, so I've played through about half the packs, and generally I start at 4 and go up and down from there. An atrocious level may still get a 2 from me, because I'm nice like that. However, a few levels left such a bad taste in my mouth that they got the "kiss of death". As follows:

Yoshi Coal Mine -- Flouncy Level 8

I found this level exceedingly dull and tedious. It's not complicated, but it has really no redeeming value. I've made plenty of levels like this and I'm not proud.

Water Slide -- Flouncy Level 44

These slide-type levels are not my favorites to begin with, but this one in particular is annoyingly hard. I think we do need some TORTURE CHAMBER-style levels, but not this one.

Finding -- Giraffe Level 18 and Puzzling -- Helmet Level 29

Okay, this was mostly just on principle. However, I have played these levels before and yes, I hated them then also.

Death Box -- Giraffe Level 32

Could not figure this out. Seems like a re-hash of "Commit Suicide?" with no solution. I'm sure it's there somewhere, I was just not interested in figuring it out.

Blocked Block -- Lipstick Level 13

This level is, for me, completely unsolvable. And not in a good MORTON "there's some trick to this right?" kind of way.

The Inner Plague -- Vermillion Level 23

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG TEEEEEEEEETH!!!!!!

Flareon -- Dragon Level 6

Really? Pokémon? I mean, it's not even a fun level to play.

Teknopathetic -- Roadcone Level 42

Honestly, this is supposedly a great level. I could not get off the start tile in Lynx. It passed testing, so I'm sure it's possible, but if my old fingers cannot manage it, then it has a BA of 0 and that's just how it is.

In conclusion, I judge levels based almost solely on how I feel about them, rather than some external list of features or requirements. So, if you happen to make me ill, you will feel my wrath.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
You're my hero, Dave!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
"Okay, this was mostly just on principle."

I think this is an extremely poor sentiment (though I don't disagree with the rating itself).
One star for hating on Flareon, Dave. That level took a long time to make playable.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
But Yoshi Coal Mine has YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you hate Yoshi?
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Andrew R level = Automatic 1 rating.
Quote:Andrew R level = Automatic 1 rating.

Unless this is a bad joke, you have sunk to his level.
If only Andrew R. renamed Puzzling to Guessing he could have gotten five stars from me. Oh, the shame! (pieguy I was joking, I haven't given all his levels a 1)
You know, we *did* mix up all these levels in packs for a reason...Wink
Yes, we must be careful not to assume levels with Andrew R.'s trademark -ing at the end of those level titles are not somebody's own creation. Wink