The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
Fireflies:

Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me...

Oh wait, wrong one. Slight smile
Walkers, they aren't so bad. It gets really annoying when you're near a walker and a wall is there, and you're like "that walker won't hit me, it's gonna go in a totally different direction than where I'm standin---

Ooops! Look out for creatures!

=======

LESSON 7 ---

Quote:[Image: chip_stolen_boots.png]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Fireflies:

Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me...

Oh wait, wrong one. Slight smile

Take my hand / Share the land
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
If you played the most recent version of JCCLP, you will see there is a level like Corridor AND Lock Block! Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Pentagram - That level about Satan... I think.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
When I was really little, that hint sort of scared me.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It's funny how I just got 400 posts but at one of my least favorite CC1 levels, Writers Block, as all it is is a giant block-pushing frenzy with only just enough blocks and is super-easy to screw up.
Thinking about making a Hexagram level....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
#147 (Force Field) - this was quite the nightmarish challenge as a kid.
I remember playing (and finally beating) that level one morning during a two-hour snow delay. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.