The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
I remember playing this level, did everything... then forgot TO PUT THE DAMN BLOCK ON THE BROWN BUTTON. I had to do that boring old level again. Meh.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

I sort of liked Elementary as an exploration of the various elements. Mind, this was when I was still stuck on Castle Moat. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Four Plex - One of my favorite CC1 levels that actually has some pretty great puzzles, especially that glider/bomb room Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
^Agreed. I'm a fan of Invincible Champion as well, though not as much as Four Plex.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Lesson 8: Well I'm not letting you eat me..

Also.. Four Plex.. that is one of my favorite levels in CC1.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Another vote for FOUR PLEX, especially because of the disappearing pink ball glitch.

Also, I did not like INVINCIBLE CHAMPION.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
INVINCIBLE CHAMPION - Sucks. Sorry about that Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
NUTS AND BOLTS --- This was the official first level of Chip's Challenge; due to the others being the "learning levels", therefore called the 8 Lessons. This level was basically all the previous lessons summed up in a big challenge for the new players. This level was fun and it's also where Melinda put a secret wall panel to outsmart the spies.

I felt like typing. Smiley
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
What's wrong with IC?
INVINCIBLE CHAMPION, METASTABLE TO CHAOS and LOBSTER TRAP are annoying levels. Not bad, I just didn't like them. If you complete geodave3 level Instable, you may better appreciate why these sorts of levels are annoying.

Still, I'd vote them in for the sake of variety.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan