The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
Quote:Your not the only one. I missed it as well.

Block Buster -- F*** this. (Ctrl+D) hey Level 90!

Ctrl+D? Lol.

CHCHCHIPS --- And I'm getting this chip and there's a teeth OH GOD THEY ARE CLONING
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Ctrl+D? Lol.

It's a function that ignores passwords in MSCC. There's also Ctrl+K, etc...

Quote:OH GOD THEY ARE CLONING

LOL that sounds exactly like what I said in my LP of CCLP2 when I played through Monster Factory (Level 111) XD
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
LESSON 6

Um. . . crap. It's been so long that I've forgotten the order of the lessons. Keys and chips are first, blocks and monsters are next, and dirt and gravel and teeth are last. Yeah, I totally belong in this community.
Roadsign - Probably my favorite block pushing level in CC1, as I love the sokoban puzzles in it Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

^Yeah, that's a good one. I always forget about it, but it's actually one of my favorite CC levels.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
ROADSIGN is a fun level, I found it really challenging.

MISHMESH --- A level I could never beat without hitting a fake blue wall. D:<
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I normally don't like block pushing levels, but Roadsign is just so well designed...it has great replay value too.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
^Indeed.

Now You See It - Well it's a pretty good maze, though I'm not a big fan of it. It sure does prepare you for the eventual Stripes? level though. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Yeah, I'm not wild about invisible wall mazes...they're better than Pain et. al., but only slightly.
I have a level in my second levelset very similar to Now You See It, appropriately called Did You See That? Tongue it includes, invisible walls, appearing walls, blue walls (fake and real) and dirt. Though if I replaced the dirt with recessed walls, it would be a huge maze of every type of wall in CC Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects