Poll: CC1 or CC2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Always CC1 (or almost always)
26.92%
7 26.92%
Always CC2 (or almost always)
7.69%
2 7.69%
Mostly CC1, sometimes CC2
46.15%
12 46.15%
Mostly CC2, sometimes CC1
11.54%
3 11.54%
Both CC1 and CC2 equally
7.69%
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which CC game do you play?
I'd be willing to give CC2 a go but I'm stuck on a Mac at the moment >_< and there's no port of it *yet*. If it was available, I think my vote would change to what's currently the majority.
If I had more time and didn't play many other games I would play CC1 more often but I pretty much only play CC2 these days (and that's not even real often). Mainly because it's new and fresh. I loose interest in games quickly. I had steam already (I was surprised to see some steam bashing here, but understandable) so I was happy to see it come to it in 2015.

Quote:On 10/21/2018 at 2:11 PM, Ihavenoname248 said:

In general, I find CC1 more fun to play than CC2. So even though the majority of my level designing is in CC2 at the moment, the idiosyncrasies are much more annoying than those of CC1. Also, CC1 optimizing, especially in MS, is too much fun for me. There's also a lot more levels for CC1, including some that are still coming out...

Both games are excellent, however. I just prefer what I'm used to, for reasons beyond just that I'm used to it.

I pretty much have a similar but opposite view: I prefer the idiosyncrasies of CC2. Idk why I just find it smoother for me personally. The movement and controls immediately felt natural, more so than MS CC or tileworld which always felt weird to me. IMO in MS I hate the extra step chip takes when you hold down the key* and tileworld feels like he stops too short. *No I refuse to press the key repeatedly instead of holding it down like I've heard people do on stream.... I can't even believe people do that!?

I also like the graphics of CC2 better than MS or Tileworld. It's similar enough to the originals to satisfy my nostalgia also.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
CC2 has more tools and thus more potential for levels in general, if you can ignore the odd quirk in its mechanics here and there.
That might be true but more doesn't always necessarily mean better, in my opinion.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon