Cobalt Pack - Discussion
Quote:I can see why optimizers would like this level: they would probably have a lot of fun trying to figure out the fastest way through the force floors. However, I don't optimize, so to me this is simply a "maze without walls". I simply "played paramecium" to solve it. I prefer many of those "ordinary" blue wall mazes from previous packs.

I'm pretty sure the level wasn't made specifically for optimizers and even if it was, that shouldn't have any affect on how fun the level can still be as a non-optimizer. The force floors provide some shortcuts and they also provide more on an aesthetic standpoint than an optimization standpoint as well.

Needless to say, this is somewhat the force floor variant of Frozen Labyrinth and if you liked that level, you should like this one as well. They are really no different from each other.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Needless to say, this is somewhat the force floor variant of Frozen Labyrinth and if you liked that level, you should like this one as well. They are really no different from each other.
I think they are very different: most ice slides in Frozen Labyrinth are blocked, but nearly all slides are open here.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
That doesn't make them much different and that still shouldn't matter... I just don't think that's a good enough reason to dislike a level and wonder why it is in voting when there are levels like #17 and #36 from this pack that are just uninteresting and dull. At least Jungle Fever you can play it in whatever way you want to, which makes it fun.

That's all I'll say. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:At least Jungle Fever you can play it in whatever way you want to, which makes it fun.
Good point. I'll revise my rating.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
#45 (The Longest Track): Neat level, although currently it's badly busted. In case anyone's curious, the longest tracks for 5 through 8 blocks are 82, 94, 96, 106. If you also count tracks that return to the original toggle button, then for 3 through 8 blocks the longest respective paths are 60, 76, 92, 100, 110, 116.