CCLP4 Announcement: Regarding level fixes (CLOSED)
Greetings to all you wonderful chipsters! This is yet another announcement regarding CCLP4!

Submissions have been closed for about three months now and we have been aiming to test every submitted level! We currently have less than 60 levels left to test! During this time of testing, we have also been allowing necessary changes to any levels designers have submitted that don't meet up to par with compatibility and/or are busted, so they can have a stronger chance to be considered. However, since it has been about three months, it is time to announce the close off date where this will no longer be allowed and that date is exactly one month of this post - June 16th, 2016.

The spreadsheet of all submitted levels can be found here. We the staff have listed to the best of our knowledge any problems that are with any levels that suffer from incompatibility or are busted. It is up to you whether you want to make the changes necessary to be considered for CCLP4. If you need any help with suggested fixes or are unsure on what an issue with your level consists of, don't hesitate to contact a staff member! We will be more than happy to help. Slight smile

We do also ask that if any fixes are addressed, please let one of the staff members know so they can be looked over once again and retested. This is very important to let us know! You can find all the staff members here on CCZone and there is also a list of all staff members on the CCLP4 website here.

Once again, any levels that suffer with the following should be addressed if you wish for them to be stronger candidates for the final set:

Incompatible between rulesets
Unsolvable
Busted
Regarding difficulty/low time limits
All of the above

With that, please keep a look out for future updates! We hope to further progress with this project very soon! Slight smile

- Josh Lee (CCLP4 Staff)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I've made a final update to C1059-CCLP4, that should fix issues in levels 24, 54 and 82. If you find any further issues with level 54, disqualify it. It's not even that good, anyway.

For Graue1_LYNX, the issues in levels 9, 62, 63 and 67 seem to be fixed in the latest version. Could someone please elaborate for the problem in level 40?
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:I've made a final update to C1059-CCLP4, that should fix issues in levels 24, 54 and 82. If you find any further issues with level 54, disqualify it. It's not even that good, anyway.

For Graue1_LYNX, the issues in levels 9, 62, 63 and 67 seem to be fixed in the latest version. Could someone please elaborate for the problem in level 40?

Looked over all the ones of your set, all of them seem to be fine but 54 still has extra, unnecessary stuff. I wouldn't note this as a bust though so that has been changed.

9, 62, 63, and 67 in Graue1_LYNX have been looked over again as well and look good. I did not test level 40 in that set unfortunately so I cannot elaborate on that.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I've submitted my new version. I don't know how to fix Smoke on the Water, so maybe you'll disqualify it, with hopes that it won't affect the whole set.
I've updated my set once more.
Queen
I believe I've fixed those last two levels. If the note on level 34 really is a question, then I will answer with no it's not busted.
Queen
Level submission fixes are officially closed! Sorry for the delay in announcing this, I was busy during the actual close off day and no one else could have announced this apparently. Tongue

Now that these are closed, we can move on with the project - next is voting! We are still working out the details of how voting will be handled so stick around for more updates. And thank you once again to everyone who submitted levels and to those who made fixes to their levels! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Doh. I missed the deadline. Been so busy at work.

Anyway http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=9888&id=578&full=1

If anyone is curious. Mostly very small changes, with exception of #12 on both cases, no play changes but changes to handle fireball death so lynx and ms plays same, likely.
Doh wrong url.

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/578-newrolflevels2016ccl-and-newrolflevels-evlmirror2016ccl/