Levels you want to see in CCLP4
Quote:A few levels I would like to see include:

Piecewise 1.9b from Piecewise.dat

Uhh...you realize Piecewise.dat is just one level? If this gets submitted to CCLP4, it'll probably just be the last level of the set (i.e. the finished version). Is there a reason you prefer this version of the level?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:Uhh...you realize Piecewise.dat is just one level? If this gets submitted to CCLP4, it'll probably just be the last level of the set (i.e. the finished version). Is there a reason you prefer this version of the level?
Oops, it looks like I initially downloaded the wrong version of the set. I downloaded the version that had 2.0 as the last level, which would have been way to easy.

I just downloaded the finished version.
all 202 JoshL levels
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:all 202 JoshL levels

Nice! Can we see most ZK1 levels as well?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I haven't kept up in cc community for quite a while, but what about my most favorite level I ever made, Many Left from NewRolfLevels, or its evil mirror version?
Haven't played everything yet, but here's roughly my top 149:

The “here’s how items work” introductory level - Molecule by Jeffrey Bardon.

The “here’s how itemswappers work” introductory level - Union by Josh Lee.

The “use your tools wisely” introductory level - State of the Art by Josh Lee.

The “monsters have discernable patterns” introductory level - Perpetual Motion by J.B. Lewis.

The “here’s how mazes work” introductory level - A-Maze-Ing by Ida Roberthson.

The “don’t get everything you see” introductory level - Tempting by Andrew Raykowski.

The “here’s how nails work” introductory level - Hammered into Place by Andrew Menzies.

The “you can use monsters to blow stuff up” level - Die for Me! by Archie Pusaka.

The “putting it all together” introductory level - Proving Grounds by J.B. Lewis.

The “don’t disrupt the blocks” sokobans - Blox by Andrew Menzies and Antidisruptive Caves by Jeffrey Bardon.

The “just when you thought…” sokobans - Water Bottle by Markus O and What’s Wrong with This Puzzle? by Andrew Menzies.

The “use your blocks wisely” sokobans - Sewerway by Archie Pusaka, Think Outside the Block by Andrew Menzies, and Water, Water Everywhere by Josh Lee.

The “tread carefully” sokoban - Spookoban by J.B. Lewis.

The transformative sokoban - Four Block Sokoban by Jeffrey Bardon.

The reverse sokoban - Block Unpuzzle by Andrew Menzies.

The open exploration mazes - Xehanosia and Crumbled Point by Josh Lee and Jungle Fever by J.B. Lewis.

The transformative mazes - The Fourth Dimension by Josh Lee, Cluttered Crosswalks by Jeffrey Bardon, and Lasergater by Andrew Menzies.

The ice mazes - Ice in a Blender by Jeffrey Bardon and Snow Patrol by Josh Lee.

The conditional mazes - Monochrome by Andrew Menzies and Bisection by Jeffrey Bardon.

The toggle maze - Where’s That Darn… by Ida Roberthson.

The invisible mazes - The Incredibly Safe Maze by Andrew Menzies.

The blue wall mazes - Escape the Hamster Tubes by Josh Lee and Air Bubble by Jeffrey Bardon.

The recessed wall maze - Meander by Jeffrey Bardon.

The maze that never seems to end but is actually simple - Unmitigated Hint Factory Disaster by Jeffrey Bardon.

The itemswappers with a design gimmick - In the Pipeline by Jeffrey Bardon and Reservoir Frogs by J.B. Lewis.

The itemswappers with a gameplay gimmick - Pneumatic Diversity Vents and Roy G. Biv by Andrew Menzies and Strandquist by Josh Lee.

The itemswapper with OH NO WHERE DID THE TIME GO - 3 Minutes to Midnight by Andrew Menzies.

The linear campaign-style variety levels - Rivets by Joshua Bone, Infiltrated by Eric Schmidt, In the Walls of Gravel Castle, Beautiful Struggle, and Ragged Mountain by Josh Lee, Decrepit Crypt by Jeffrey Bardon, Forsythia by Tyler Sontag, and (if submitted) Toothankhamun’s Tomb by Michael Moorman.

The open, non-linear variety levels - Duplex and Alaska by Josh Lee and Science Museum by J.B. Lewis,

The not-so-open, non-linear variety levels - The Three Trials by Michael Sugantino and Repugnant Nonsense by Tyler Sontag.

The thematically connected variety levels - Death and Destruction by Tyler Sontag, Let’s Just Be Friends by J.B. Lewis, and Progress Ball by Andrew Menzies.

The predictable dodging levels - Four the Love by Joshua Bone and Periodic Lasers by Andrew Menzies.

The not-so-predictable blob levels - Greenian Motion by Josh Lee and Blobfield by Andrew Menzies.

The walker melee levels - Dodge and Burn by Henry Potts and Walker Cavern by Jeffrey Bardon.

The teeth melee levels - Exit Garden by Josh Lee and The Maze That Turned On and Off by Andrew Menzies.

The “outwit the teeth” levels - Ruby in the Rough by Jeffrey Bardon and Pursued by Shadows by Andrew Menzies.

The tank level - Chip Compactor by Andrew Menzies.

The chase level - Adrenaline Rush by Markus O.

The “snatch the chips from the monsters” level - Heat Wave by Daniel Bouwmeester.

The monster manipulation levels - It’s No Skin Off My Teeth by Josh Lee, If I Ran the Zoo by Joshua Bone, and Cyprus by Tyler Sontag.

The simultaneous monster manipulation level - Revenge of the Level 1 Potted Plant by Jeffrey Bardon.

The fire level - Furnace Duct by Andrew Menzies.

The force floor navigation levels - Wildlands by Josh Lee and Pipe Maze by Andrew Menzies.

The elemental quadrants level (sort of) - Someplace Safe by Archie Pusaka.

The teleport navigation level - Restrictive Argyle by Jeffrey Bardon.

The “be careful with your boots” levels - Flipper Departments by Josh Lee, Flippant by Tyler Sontag, and Combinations by Andrew Menzies.

The “be careful with your keys” levels - Keyrithmetic by Andrew Menzies and Puzzle Box by Henry Potts.

The “be careful with your button presses” level - Measles by Ida Roberthson.

The “be careful with your steps” level - Plastic Combustion by Josh Lee.

The lovely radial symmetry levels - Alcknalkcxa by Rock Genereux and Cloverleaf by Henry Potts.

The lovely matriced levels - Suburban Legend by Jeffrey Bardon and Pop-Up Locks by Josh Lee.

The vignette collection - Life Is Not a Puzzle by Josh Lee.

The small level - Dual by Markus O.

The narrow level - Horizontal Motion Sensor by Jeffrey Bardon.

The oddly shaped level - Stairs by Archie Pusaka.

The “time crunch” level - Shemozzle by J.B. Lewis.

The “get rid of all the keys to escape” levels - Conservation of Keys by Josh Lee and The Key Issue by Ida Roberthson.

The “you can explore everything to map out a rigid solution” open levels - Skydiver’s Maze by J.B. Lewis and Cell Swapper by Markus O.

The gameplay allusion levels - Platforming?!, Pinball, and Chiptune Hero! by Andrew Menzies.

The game mechanic instructive level - Reverse Reading Order by Joshua Bone.

The “collect all the items under the blocks” level - Airlock Warehouse IN SPACE by Jeffrey Bardon.

The “navigate clusters of blocks to reach items” levels - Shambles by J.B. Lewis and Frozen Over by Josh Lee.

The “navigate clusters of blocks to reach blocks” levels - TNT by Andrew Menzies and Brick Block Facility by Josh Lee.

The “walls of…” levels - Condo Management and Asphalt Line by Josh Lee, Chilled to the Bone by J.B. Lewis, and (if submitted) The Toggle Station by Eric Schmidt.

The “pick your poison” level - Choose Your Own Adventure by Andrew Menzies.

The “go against the flow” action level - Salmon by Andrew Menzies.

The “destroyed” level - Ravaged by Josh Lee.

The “find the correct solution amidst the fakeouts” level - Exit Shopping for Dummies by Jeffrey Bardon.

The “remove the correct item” level - Living Things by Josh Lee.

The “you literally won’t see this anywhere else” levels - One-Push Sokobans and Difficulty Switch by Andrew Menzies and Empty Rooms by Tyler Sontag.

The “one way only” navigation level - Anaconda by Henry Potts.

The “alternate universe” levels - Encased in Carbonite and Monster Swapper by Andrew Menzies.

The “don’t toggle while pressing toggle buttons” level - Double Time Warehouse by Jeffrey Bardon.

The “use the blocks to actually block stuff” level - They’re Not Called Blocks for Nothing by Eric Schmidt.

The “be aware of your surroundings” level - Constant Vigilance! by Andrew Menzies.

The “thrash-a-thon” level - Dream World by Josh Lee.

The “gotcha” levels - Fission Mailed and Chasing a Dream by Andrew Menzies.

The “totally unfair” level - Lean Thinking by Ida Roberthson.

The “where the heck do I use this stuff?!” puzzle level - Overlap by Rock Genereux.

The level in which walking around is a puzzle - Invisible Fence by Andrew Menzies

The upsized level - Two by Two by Eric Schmidt.

The strange late relief level - Keyboard Malfunction by Josh Lee.

The color-themed levels - Stuck in Emerald by Josh Lee and Blue Tooth and Color Coordination by J.B. Lewis.

The crowd-pleasing Level 144 - Monorail by Tyler Sontag.

The diptychs - Brickwalled / Brickwalled Again and Jigsee / Jigsaw by Andrew Menzies and How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb / How I Learned to Stop Bombing and Love the Worry by Josh Lee.

The sequel levels - Tiny II and Mini Challenges (no-luck) by Ida Roberthson and Repair the Automatic (Caution) Doors by Andrew Menzies.

The ridiculously difficult level - Run Out of Gas by Archie Pusaka.

The capstone level - Gallimaufry by Henry Potts.
How about we just compile the above post into a set of its own for fun and call it JBCCLP4? I'd play it.