My CC Zone Resignation
Hello Chipsters,

I've been heading down a slippery slope lately, and don't feel I am mentally "fit" enough to keep running CC Zone for much longer. My tenure for CC Zone has been 3 years, and I personally feel it is time for me to step down as Site Owner and Administrator. The site isn't going to close down. It will stay functional until I find a successor, but there seems to be a "demon" lurking inside me and the Tom who adored Chip's Challenge is no longer present.

I'm not a perfect creature. I've made mistakes, and have had a bit of a "dark" vibe inside me for quite a while. As the years have passed, the positives have diminished, which is ironic because I originally created CC Zone: The Next Level to give myself some purpose in life and cure my severe depression. It worked for the first year, but after that I haven't really been doing a good job with keeping the site functional and looking after the Chip's Challenge community effectively. I still haven't done all the "Level-Up" rankings and given out all the correct CC Zone awards to members for example.

I can't say I deserve to be forgiven for the many bad things I have done. I don't believe anyone starts evil though. I certainly didn't, but that's how I feel about things.

If you are interested in becoming the new CC Zone owner/administrator, just reply in this topic or PM me on CC Zone.

Tom P (AdrenalinDragon),

CC Zone Site Owner/Administrator
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Judging from the reputation points adding up, this seems to be the message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-l5FyA3pgo
I currently have andyrkki and M11k4 interested in taking over CC Zone. If anyone else is interested, I will keep submissions open until the end of April.
It sure is nice to see that someone who isn't that active here is interested in taking over this forum! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I currently have andyrkki and M11k4 interested in taking over CC Zone. If anyone else is interested, I will keep submissions open until the end of April.
But I thought Miika was leaving and andyrkki was banned...
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:But I thought Miika was leaving and andyrkki was banned...

Miika said he's still willing to do it, and andyrkki was initially banned for being hostile to CC Zone after closing Chip's Portal. He mellowed out after a while, so I decided to unban him.
Considering andyrkki hasn't shown too much activity in the recent past (as in absolutely none in the last 2 years), I don't think he would be the best candidate for admin at this time. If Miika is willing I think he'd be a strong candidate!
Quote:Considering andyrkki hasn't shown too much activity in the recent past (as in absolutely none in the last 2 years), I don't think he would be the best candidate for admin at this time. If Miika is willing I think he'd be a strong candidate!

Seconded.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Considering andyrkki hasn't shown too much activity in the recent past (as in absolutely none in the last 2 years), I don't think he would be the best candidate for admin at this time. If Miika is willing I think he'd be a strong candidate!

Care to post anything in your defence to this, Andrew R?
Requests are now closed. Stay tuned for the next announcement!