The first custom set you played
After solving all of CC1 and CCLP2, I finally thought it was time to try some custom levels. Looking at the long list on pieguy's site, I chose one that seemed to have some continuity, as it had two sequels. The set in question was TomP1, and the second custom set I played was TomP2. I have yet to play TomP3.

(Both of those were still without an editor, and I completed all the levels. I think the first set I played where I wanted to look at the map was JL1. I think the main reason I haven't played TomP3 is one of being a completionist, and not all the levels in it seem solvable in practical terms.)
Well, the simple way to put it is I wanted to play ALL the levels, so to have some order to it I started from earliest release on pieguy's site. This meant pi.dat and a swift ragequit from 13 year old me. Kept going, kept not continuing (pgchip for Tile World wasn't a thing, yet, so pi^2 and computer were out), and then got to WilliamS2, and judging from the scoreboards, I did play a fair bit of that.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
MikeL2, probably.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Technically CCLP2. Not counting that, then some stupid set that me or one of my sisters created. Not counting that, probably something like TCCLP.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Ida.dat. I'll add that it is yet to be beaten too.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Ultimate Chip
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Rock-Alpha.dat. It was the first set I ever downloaded because of Bloblake.
After finding CCLP2 and solving all of that with the exception of a couple levels, (I needed more levels!) I began downloading all the level sets I could find. I played and played until I had gone through most of the levels available, including the alllevelsinonezip. I don't remember which one I played first, but found a few favorites along the way. Among those were Bowman1, ArchieP, the TSn's, JCCLP, JBLP, and the one that stands out the most is probably Shattered Glass. When my hard drive crashed and I lost all my solutions, I was devastated. I just had to re-download all of the sets and replay them all again! I eventually found software for creating levels (CCLD) and thus began the long development of my own sets. Then came CCLP1, which was the first official set that I completed all of the levels. I now stand at 5th place in MS (5,994,720) and 4th place in LYNX (5,988,670). Some of my times are unreported though.
My first level set was JBLP1 by JB Lewis. A great level set set if you ask me. Slight smile
I'm a super newbie to this area. Played CC1 as a kid and that was it, and only about a year ago discovered *gasp* there's OTHER levels?!?!? Been ripping through as much as possible since.

Started with the three official CCLP's, then did them in Lynx (I'd also never known about the existence of this ruleset, but I'm quickly coming to prefer it to MS), then the original CC1 in Lynx which was super fun, then got into the custom ones.

Josh_CCLP4, then JCCLP1, JCCLP2, then the JoshL's, as far as completing. I've downloaded a ton of others and dabbled (i.e. looked at not played) - piguy's ones, History-Places, Ultimate Chip, Hold Right, ZK1, etc. The next I'll probably sit down and seriously do are JBLP1 and TCCLP.