Thread Necromancy
Well let's see here:

Quote:no

This post from me was posted on April 24.

The next post:

Quote:You see, it is possible to leave this thread alone for a month. 1 point for me!

was posted by Earthling approx. one month and one day after.

Therefore, I currently have a point.

Your argument is invalid.

(Unless the rules apply to only your posts, in which it's been over a month since my last post as well, being the Apr 24 post, so I still have a point in that case.)

----

If I'm wrong, then the rules of this thread do not make any logical sense at all and thus I'll just stop participating in it altogether.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
When someone posts, they get points for the number of months it's been since the last time anyone posted on this thread. I posted a month after the last post, so I got a point. I should be the only one with points, except chipster apparently gave Josh a point from his own score, giving himself negative points. Raised eyebrow
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
Quote:When someone posts, they get points for the number of months it's been since the last time anyone posted on this thread. I posted a month after the last post, so I got a point. I should be the only one with points, except chipster apparently gave Josh a point from his own score, giving himself negative points. Raised eyebrow

Yeah I quit this thread. The rules don't make sense.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Well, I presumed that if you were the last to post, you get x amount of points for y amount of months until the next person posted. So if I post on May 1, and the thread is dead until June 1 when someone interrupts the silence, I get a point for being the one to post last before the dead period since anyone could have interrupted it at any time.

However, I somewhat understand the rules more now, but since the thread is already screwed up I will just stay out of the whole game, unless a second thread is created to resolve the mess that the first one is.

and honestly, 1 point per month is somewhat.. annoying. after finally realizing how the game works I went to other forums to see it in action and saw a version that gave 1 point per minute, so honestly I'd rather prefer points to be attained within a time span of a lot shorter than a month.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:and honestly, 1 point per month is somewhat.. annoying. after finally realizing how the game works I went to other forums to see it in action and saw a version that gave 1 point per minute, so honestly I'd rather prefer points to be attained within a time span of a lot shorter than a month.

I did it as one point per month because this forum is not very active, and so getting points after say, a day or two, is hardly "thread nercomancy". Even after a month the thread wasn't very far down the page. Anybody can start a thread necromancy by days or minutes game, or a game where the last poster gets points when someone else posts. Not me though, I'm done with starting game threads.

Since a day is too much and a month is not enough, how about one week?

In which case, the score would be:

Earthling: 4

Everyone else: 0

Josh requested the point, so I gave him one. Sorry if it breaks the rules.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Sure, why not. OP updated.

Edit: So, three points are available anytime...

Yo I just got a bunch of points yo yo.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Tyler: 7

Earthling: 4

Everyone else: 0
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Bumb