Post Your Ctrl-V
news.nationalpost.com/2014/08/01/if-you-played-a-card-game-in-hinton-alberta-in-the-60s-or-70s-and-the-stakes-were-a-human-skull-the-rcmp-want-to-talk-with-you/
enter title
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
[9:44:53 PM] Tom Patten: swatg
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
THE GAME AUDIO ITSELF
A tyler is a person whos is always popular. There are usually to kinds of tyler. A popular, athletic and hot one. Then a loner, stoner, goth one. All the girls love him and they teachers love him too. He always gets the class laughing. If your name is Tyler there is a really good chance that you have a big d***!

Josh's email address, copied from the competition thread. I will not post it here to prevent spam.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
The online <i>Chip's Challenge</i> community has collaborated to create level packs which contain new levels for the game through a process of submissions and voting. They can be played with the original <i>Chip's Challenge</i> program or with an emulator such as <i>Tile World</i>.

• Chip's Challenge Level Pack 1 (CCLP1) - the third level pack to be created by the community, considered a prequel to CCLP2 and CCLP3, released on March 28, 2014;<sup>[13]</sup> voting took place at "CC Zone: The Next Level"<sup>[14]</sup>

• Chip's Challenge Level Pack 2 (CCLP2) - the first level pack to be created by the community, released on February 9, 2002;<sup>[15]</sup> voting took place at "The Chip's Challenge Corridor"<sup>[16]</sup>

• Chip's Challenge Level Pack 3 (CCLP3) - the second level pack to be created by the community, released on December 24, 2010;<sup>[17]</sup> voting took place at "pieguy"'s <i>Chip's Challenge</i> website<sup>[18]</sup>

google google google google google
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon