Post Your Ctrl-V
[12:42:33 PM] Tyler Sontag: https://40.media.tumblr.com/65fabe621b87...o1_500.jpg
[12:42:34 PM] Tyler Sontag: here's josh tho
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
http://qntm.org/camtime
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
[Image: Bm5aRut.png]
CC is awesome!

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

T̵ͯ̍ͨ̑ͬ̋̈́ͫͩͭ͆ͦͤ̔̏̽̒ͦ̚͠҉̺̥̖̠̳̝̞̦̰̘̭̝͞ͅH̨̱̗̝͎̖̫͉͖̩̬͚̪̅̑͑̐͊ͩͫ̐ͨͬͬͬͮ̑ͬ̎ͦͫͧ̀Ḛ̭͓̠̣̮͕̫̜̥̅ͮ̐ͣͤ̓̏͗̆̉̌̒̚̕͡ ̶̶͙̳̜̺̹̺̻̟ͣ͛̑̓̋̽͡͠Ẽ̴̖̠͉̟͈͗͋̽͗̓̌ͥͣ̄͒̒ͮ͊ͧͭͭN̓̈́̑̇̀̄̌ͪ̊҉̫̗̘̖̖͉̲͎̹͓͔̰̹͍́D̄͛ͣ͛҉̵̡̛̱̣͔͈͍̻̼̦͙͟ ̴̝̬̪̺ͤ̂̈́̋ͪ͛̏̃̐̉̈́ͩ̎͢I͔̲͎̮̟̘͇̗̤ͦͩͬ͐̄ͤ͗̂ͦͭͨ̐̍͐̏ͤ̄̄͝͡S̵͌̌̍̌̆͞҉͓͈̙̹̲̜͉̪͔̲̟̤͘͠ ̗̫̯̬͓̜̜̞̗͚͖͕̠̫̤̦͚̜̬ͣ͌ͤ̑͒ͣ̐̿ͯ̍ͪͧ̅̓̋̚̕̕H̶̸̰̫̭͓̻̤̦̬̭͎̭̻̙̖͙͈̫̐̾̉̓̊̑̄ͨ̂̾̓͘͞͞ͅEͯ͛́̂̓͆͗͛ͫ̄͂͊̔ͤ̊҉̷̶̦̬̙̣̹͍͈̠̖̞͇̺̯̺̝͢ͅR̵͇͈̪̠ͨ͋̒͒͑̑ͯͭ̽ͪ̑ͣ͒̌ͪ̈̚͘͜E̷̷̛͓͓͔̞͚̖͉̭̰̣̦̫̖ͥͦ̈̋ͤ̓ͪ͋͗̂̄̿͌͊ͦͪ͊͡͝.̞̝̝̮̩̫͓ͨ̆͗̿ͫ̆̂͞
̨̟͙̲͖̰͖͍͎̮̫̌͐͑͋́ͅͅO̸̫͚̤̗͉̞̞̬̺̅̊̌̾̈́̿̽̇ͅŖ̛͉̪̝͈̟̮̦̥̪͇̗ͩ͂͗̃ ̛͕̙̣͙̖̻̩̘̤̮͑ͬ̌̒͐̆͜͝À͙̺̖̣̪ͩͩͣ͒̈́̈̅̅̈ͩ̊̚͟͡ͅT͙̭̖͖̦̣̞͚̖̝̼͚͔̭̹̦̎͊ͩ̽̓͆̈́ͨͮ̎͂ͤ͐̄̈̄ͤ̀͜͟ͅͅͅ ̸ͥ̅́̓̓̍̒ͨ̌ͣ́̂̏̏͌́ͩ̔̌͏̷̭̗̘̥̮͈̥͍̘L͚̱̟̦̺̱ͨ͊̔̿͑̈̈́̍̒ͯͮ̆̐͟͟Ę̷̧͎͚̩̭͓ͣ̋̔ͧ͌ͯ̿̉͌̂̾̅ͮ̈ͪ͐̎̚̕̕Ǎ̢͇̩̟̥̜̹̙̩̰͚̼̟͖̮͇͂̿̀̐̇͒̌ͯͦ̇́ͅS̮͇̮̝͕̫̱̝̜̣̱̝͔ͨ̓ͯ̋ͣ̀̇́ͫ͛̃̓͊̅́T̡̢͍̘̬͈̤̝̳̟̄́ͪ̇̐̿͋͗̋͋̒͂̂ͤ̌͞ ̖̗͍̹͕̝̳͇̙͕̏̓͂̃̒̒͜Wͯ̑́ͮ͋ͯ͟͏̪͙͉͓̰̹̝̙̘͕̙̟͇͕͔̝̦̺ͅH̶̶ͬ̿̇̿ͨͪ͑̔ͨ͊ͯ̐͋̀҉͙̤͚̥͓̫͈͉̞̳͚͞A̴̧͕͎̻̮̲͔̘̫̫͖̩̺̯͆͋́͋ͣ̄͌͑́͟͠T̨̰̬̫̤̏ͧ̽̐͢ ̸̨ͫ̓ͯ͆̾ͯͯͮ̐͆͒̚͏̥͇̯̪̞͈̩͕͇͍̦̭͓̰Ș̴̨̢̞̳͙̲̮̤͚̥̤̩͂̑̆̈́̏͒̆̂͐͌̿̒͛̿̀͜H̵̲̱͕̤̩̯͔̫͌͌ͥ̀̿̍́̈̐͛́̚O̶̴̷̘̹͔̥͈̹̩͉̙̯̭̻̗͉̗͍̜̜̠̎͋ͦ̍ͫͧͧ̃U̸̵̲̣̯̳͇̠̻͕ͤ̉̇͂̅̒̊ͬ̓͆̍͂̌̋ͧ̋͛̒́͢͝L̷̵̯̣̝̺͖̦̟̭̝̬̱̮̬̞̰̓̓ͣͮ̇̐̂̋͊̏̕͢D̷̴̩͇͕̲͙͔̠̣̟̞͙̝̣͎̤̮̹̬ͮ̈͑̃ͧ̿ͩ͋͗͌ͦ̆̃̀ ̷̡͗̋͒͑̅́̐̔̇̓̏̃͏̺̪̠̙̤͍̟̮̬̫̤͍̰͇̣͙͞B̡̛̥̺͇̖̙̯̪̗̳̆̐̿̎̏̂̍̎ͨͧͪ̎̆͢͡Eͯ͋̓̑̓͑͏̵̲̲̯̬͎͈̲̥̠̯͈̹̥̱̮͢ͅ
This has essentially nothing to do with the level.
http://pulkomandy.tk/~beosarchive/unsorted/
CC is awesome!

So I finally took the plunge...and got a Hulu subscription!
ball in an awkward place
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
http://i.imgur.com/WhPYEOL.jpg
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
This is a question used to pass time because I think too much about the following:
Window Maker which I hope to install next month if I get the opportunity to actually think of a decent way to finish this stupid sentence;
The Dictionary because I am supposed to be revising my novel here, but no instead I'm writing this;
The JoshL6, because I had already written the word the before I had thought of that set, and the second half sure looks harder than the first;
The ROT47 because that's the text in JoshL6 Shrub, I really should stop reading such stupidity;
The thing because really I want to keep going but I'm running out of ideas about things to write, you know;
The Ctrl+V thread on CCZone, because I'm going to dump this whole thing there eventually if I feel like it!!!
CC is awesome!