Proving you did all the levels in one set...
Hi.

What way/program is there to prove you did all the levels in a set besides recording it? If I'm not wrong, there is the .DOS, but I've never known how to use that. It's for the CC1 graduate award, and to be honest, I've never beaten the set 100% (some hard levels I'd skip). I'm thinking of giving it another go and this time with proof.
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
If you are using Tile World, you can use the .tws files stored in the /save folder to upload onto CCZone's download database to use as proof for completion of sets, esp. the officials [CC1, CCLP2. CCLP3. and soon CCLP1]. To find, navigate to the /save folder in your Tile World/Tile World 2 folder and find the levelset name in the .tws filename.

If using MSCC, the only way to actually [easily] acquire proof of an entire levelset's completion is the use of AVIs, which can be time-consuming and inefficient.

If you need the help of external programs, CCLM is a preferred way of keeping track of scores for all levelsets, whether official or custom.

Chip's Controls also works, however it's not as organized or efficient, in my opinion.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
You can also download CCLM (Chip's Challenge Level Manager) which keeps track of your scores and times, while still enjoying playing in MSCC. This is what I used for the longest time and I like it a lot.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I use CCLM - it's really simple and easy to use, and can output all your levelsets/scores/times/etc. into a text document. I had a couple of problems with it saving two separate scores for a single level in CC1 (which resulted in an impossibly big score), but haven't had any problems with other sets.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl