SCOUNDREL Bust?
So, I was playing CC1, and at scoundrel, I got stuck. I then noticed the exit's setup. A random force floor, a force floor pointed away, and a socket that will make exiting easy if you have all chips.

In MSCC, you can actually go backwards on force floors by holding the other way. Of course, you don't get anywhere, but...

BUT. If you go on the random force floor to the left and try and go left once you go down due to the AI, you actually win! I dunno if this works in Lynx, but it's a nice bust.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
http://chipschallenge.wikia.com/wiki/Scoundrel

"[T]he bold route is not possible in Lynx, as it is not possible to override the force floor backwards."

Also, random force floor behavior isn't really AI since it's just a random number generator (RNG). You also confused left with right. Tongue

Nice catch, though. Slight smile
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I'm sure discovering something like this for yourself is much more rewarding than reading about it somewhere :-) Good job. Out of curiosity, how many levels from CC1 have you now solved?
Quote:I'm sure discovering something like this for yourself is much more rewarding than reading about it somewhere :-) Good job. Out of curiosity, how many levels from CC1 have you now solved?
I play at school with normal MSCC, and at home on my laptop using tile world. On my laptop, i'm at BLOBNET. Have mercy. At school, i'm at RINK, which is even more time consuming and difficult. I'm waiting for it to ask if I want to skip the level.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:I play at school with normal MSCC,

WHAT
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:WHAT

I recorded this AVI at school, displaying a route for Lesson 1's bold
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I wish I had MSCC at my schools when I was a kid.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I play at school with normal MSCC, and at home on my laptop using tile world. On my laptop, i'm at BLOBNET. Have mercy. At school, i'm at RINK, which is even more time consuming and difficult. I'm waiting for it to ask if I want to skip the level.
If you play ten seconds and then die ten times all in one go, it will ask you to skip. Or you can look up some of the passwords online, like TIGW, Good luck.
I love this bust too Mr. Woodstock. I believe it's impossible in Lynx though and the original game was designed to avoid boosting. I don't know if the MS programmers just messed up with porting it though.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I wish I had MSCC at my schools when I was a kid.
YES SUCH AMAZE

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win