Xbox One Is Stupid, And Here's My Reasons Why

1. The kinect is needed. Everyone didn't like that except for me, and only because mine came with fruit ninja. And even then play it less now, because it hasn't updated for the starfruit update, and starfruit is the best, man, c'mon! Make way for the hackers hacking into female accounts that have video enabled and... That.
  2. The xbox watches you. Even your voice. And then the perverted hackers doing... That... Again.
  3. The TV needs an attatchment, and it's about $100. Come on, a DirectTV may be more expensive, but a promised idea of having TV on your xbox needing an extra $100 and it's (porably) not included?
  4. Need to play your favorite Xbox 360 game? Like, Namco Museum Xbox 360 Version? Hahaha, NOPE! There's no reverse-compatibility. Even if you hate Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, if you don't have a Xbox 360 and buy it to review it for giggles, without knowing about this... You'd have wasted money, unless you wanted to shell out even MORE money!
  5. Skype is free on a computer! Why waste time on an Xbox One...? You'd just pay for a Tivo and Phone. Oh, wow. Oh, and stupid games.
  6. But of course, don't forget the crappy games. Seriously, the most thing I would buy this for was the dog in COD! I DON'T EVEN LIKE CALL OF DUTY! Other then that there's just stupid and cliche FPS games and a driving ripoff.
  7. At E3 they announced this stupid limited edition Figure. With a fedora on the character. Somehow, they want to sell this for $500 dollars. TV attachment + Limited Figure = $600 dollars.
There is a load of more reasons, but here are the ones that are most important to me. I'm not buying one, you shouldn't buy one, and the world shouldn't buy one. I wanna see this console flop. Though, Nintendo took a manuever to increase chances of this horrible beast of a bad brick flopping higher. They were'nt at E3, but, wouldn't you know, you're- Wait, what? Too busy on Animal Crossing: New Moon? Oh. OK. I was gonna say nintendo released this the day before E3 so Xbox One would flop easier, but, you seem to be having to much fun to care, much like I am about the Xbox One without including negative thoughts. Carry on.

tl;dr xbox one is dumb
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
TOPIC MOVED

Anyway, the Xbox One looks to be the worst console coming up. Always having to be online to use it, as well as having to pay an extra fee for used games. Is it even a console anymore? Seems to me just to be a generic home entertainment system relying on the Kinect gimmick 99% of the time. 8 core processor? Big whoop! PC gaming is still the king, baby! Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:TOPIC MOVED

Anyway, the Xbox One looks to be the worst console coming up. Always having to be online to use it, as well as having to pay an extra fee for used games. Is it even a console anymore? Seems to me just to be a generic home entertainment system relying on the Kinect gimmick 99% of the time. 8 core processor? Big whoop! PC gaming is still the king, baby! Chip Win
Oh, I must've thought something stupid. Thanks for the move, but it's still about gaming consoles though, you should understand my mistake.

Need we mention the whole kinect stalking? With correct hacking... We can have hackers doing... that to woman. It's dumb to have it in your room and dumber to buy it. Thank the lord for the PC! Smiley

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Xbox One is the One reason why I'm getting the PS4. Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Xbox One is the One reason why I'm getting the PS4. Thumbs up

It's funny how these things come and go. When 360/PS3 came out the exact opposite happened. "PS3 has no good games", "PS3 is too expensive", "Blu-ray will never be better than HD-DVD", etc. ad infinitum.

Empires wax and wane and all that jazz.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Well judging from the E3 showings of it, the PS4 pretty much takes the cake, for me at least. B)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
XBONE HIGHLIGHTS
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:XBONE HIGHLIGHTS
xbone more like EXBONER

*groan*

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Given that I still need to buy the X-Box 360 (but still waiting on a good opportunity), I'm probably not gonna put my hands on a new console. That being said, Microsoft shot themselves in both feet at E3 so it's certainly to be expected that I eventually get a PS4 too.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Given that I still need to buy the X-Box 360 (but still waiting on a good opportunity), I'm probably not gonna put my hands on a new console. That being said, Microsoft shot themselves in both feet at E3 so it's certainly to be expected that I eventually get a PS4 too.
They shot themselves everywhere.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win