Post Voting Broken
The ability to vote posts up seems to be broken. When i click the "vote post up" button, i see the little "loading" animation at the top of the page for a quick second, and then nothing happens (even after refreshing the page). It's been like this for at least a couple weeks, maybe a month.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Good catch, I've just tried it and it does the same thing.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Same here.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
It's a bug with the economy system. I've looked it up. Unfortuantly, I'd have to disable the money system to allow rep voting again.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
So that's why I've been stuck at 110 points...Wink
Quote:So that's why I've been stuck at 110 points... Wink

Yep. To be honest, the economy system isn't really needed. It's kind of gimmicky to be honest. I'll think hard whether it's worth keeping at the risk of making the board have more bugs.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
To be honest, I really don't see the need for the economy system in its current state. Perhaps if we offered services to each other or provided something for which the money could be used, or at least had more members who participated in the lottery such that winning money would actually be a challenge, then it could be useful. But right now, it doesn't do a whole lot other than provide a venue for the funny Deal or No Deal items. Slight smile
Quote:To be honest, I really don't see the need for the economy system in its current state. Perhaps if we offered services to each other or provided something for which the money could be used, or at least had more members who participated in the lottery such that winning money would actually be a challenge, then it could be useful. But right now, it doesn't do a whole lot other than provide a venue for the funny Deal or No Deal items. Slight smile

Seconded.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
That was my thought as well, and for rep points, nobody votes up regardless.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:That was my thought as well, and for rep points, nobody votes up regardless.

If that's the case, this topic wouldn't exist. Tongue
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam