YouTube channel for Custom Levels
Nice double dip there.

Other picks I'd be interested into would be from Ida4.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Nice double dip there.

Lol my connection timed out when I clicked Post Rolling eyes
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I am interested in any solutions as long as they are quite optimized. I think this factor separates individual avis from a Let's Play. If it's just a solution, a Let's Play video is more interesting because of the commentary. Optimized solutions also help others learn what goes into an optimized route, whether they are optimizing or making levels. At the very least, the title or description should state if it is just a solution to the level, or an attempt at a good time.

More lynx solutions to the official sets is my other demand.

I don't want to see solutions to ultra puzzling levels that only one or two people have ever solved.

By the way, upon opening the thread I thought this was about a wiki for custom levels, not a channel for their solutions. As for a wiki, I think we should use the current CC wiki, but create new categories for custom levels and even their difficulty ratings and such. But that's another discussion for some other place.
Well, the thing with LPing is that one would expect playing the whole thing when here we're focusing on individual levels. I guess it wouldn't be out of the question to "LP" a level then have some criticism on it, which I kinda wanted to do in the first place with custom sets, but on the smaller scale, it looks to me that picking levels up will most likely always end up being done by listening to someone selling their own stuff resulting in 466 levels from the same person, when what we really want to see (well I'm speaking for myself here) is stuff that was lost under the dust or never really looked at.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well, here's the first video!

And Tyler, WHY IS THIS LEVEL IN YOUR REJECTS SET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Nice level Slight smile

Also yes you went with my channel name! Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Also yes you went with my channel name! Thumbs up

Well, you were the only one who suggested a name Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
At this point, any name works I guess Tongue
My YouTube Channel
If you do these, ensure you get the latest versions of the sets.

From Dark Citadel:

Haunted Catacombs

Singing Dragon Dungeon

Guardian's Tomb

From my CCLP1 set:

Loops

Nemo

Mountain Cavern

Wizard's Tower
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:Well, here's the first video!

<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo">

And Tyler, WHY IS THIS LEVEL IN YOUR REJECTS SET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I always wondered that too... Tongue
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels