YouTube channel for Custom Levels
That's probably because it doesn't involve a partial post.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Something tells me Rock doesn't like partial posts...Tongue
That was more of a joke because most of his actual levels (or at the very least the ones he says he likes) involve them.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:That was more of a joke because most of his actual levels (or at the very least the ones he says he likes) involve them.

I got this joke Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Well, here's the first video!

<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo">

And Tyler, WHY IS THIS LEVEL IN YOUR REJECTS SET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Firstly, it wasn't created with the intent of being in TS1 or TS0 or anything. Secondly, the level's not THAT special. I think it's pretty generic. idk.

And surprisingly, only 5/40 TS0 levels have partial posts in them.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Most of my favorite TS0 levels don't involve partial posts. Thumbs up
An eighth of the levels using a single mechanic is more than average. For comparison, CC1 has one level that requires partial posting, another where using it seems intended for an alternate solution, one where it can be used just for blocks, two where teleports are blocked by pop-up walls, and three more where it's theoretically possible but not useful. Then again maybe modern levels use more teleports on average, as CC1 just has about 28 such levels.

As for solutions I'd like to see, I second James', Rock's and Lessinath's suggestions and add the following:

Dual (#35, Markus_CCLP1)

Outwit (#88, ajmiam-pit-of-100-tiles)

Yet Another Pickle (#42, Rock-Beta)

Fireball Adventure (#36, TS0)

Fireball Escapade (#141, ArchieP1)

Firing Line (#40, geodave3, lynx)

too many keys (#36, pi)

different game (#10, computer)

Delivery Boy (#101, KeyboardWielder)

Dreadmist Forest (#14, The_dark_citadel)

Particularly the last one(s) should be interesting. When I have the time, I might contribute a route or two as well on some other levels.
As much as I would like to see videos of my set uploaded, I know that people can just go to Josh's channel if they want to see all of the solutions, so no obligations. Slight smile
Quote:As much as I would like to see videos of my set uploaded, I know that people can just go to Josh's channel if they want to see all of the solutions, so no obligations. Slight smile

This is the same reason why I'm not so eager to see solutions for JoshL2. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'd like to see it more as holding back my selfishness (which I seem to be the only one doing so Tongue )
My YouTube Channel