Misson: Imblobable
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/224-cc1blobstws/

Took about 2 months to finally complete this tedious task!

Where is my award at??? Smiley :D Smiley
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Jeez laweez that's some serious stuff right there. Kudos.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Thanks Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Holy crap! Nobody was supposed to get that award! Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Holy crap! Nobody was supposed to get that award! Slight frown

Okay... soooo I don't get it then?
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I will eventually get it as well, for I'm playing this set!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
But you'll probably have to also play the unchanged or one-blob-added levels too. Slight smile
1) What would be the point of playing an unchanged when CC1 was LPed on my channel? Geez, there's that half-full (awful) glass of formality again that I don't like a single bit, freshly out of the fridge.

2) I never said that I wouldn't play the 1-added-blob ones, they're only uninteresting in terms of the project... Though I said it's safe to assume that a blob in say ICEBERG, WRITER'S BLOCK or ON THE ROCKS would die in 0.189 second, and in that case scenario, refer to 1)...

So up to now in the project, I would only have to replay SCAVENGER HUNT. And I don't think I'll do. And I don't think Tom will mind because that blob is so irrelevant.
My YouTube Channel
Don't worry guys, the award is real. I'll give it out to you this week, Josh.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I just now noticed the title is misspelled. lol
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam