Hate being tracked and you went on some website and when you go on this website, you get same topic as the website yo...
Doesn't that creep you out too?

Try this browser plugin out:

https://www.abine.com/dntdetail.php
Great plug-in, but i think you could've shortened the topic a bit.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
That sounds like the perfect application for my Mom. She seems paranoid about it all and she doesn't use Google, even though I don't think there is much underlying danger as long as you don't already have a criminal background. (I totally respect her chosen computer using habits, however)
Quote:That sounds like the perfect application for my Mom. She seems paranoid about it all and she doesn't use Google, even though I don't think there is much underlying danger as long as you don't already have a criminal background. (I totally respect her chosen computer using habits, however)
If you don't like google tracking, try this https://startpage.com/

It's google but no tracking!
Nice topic title there. >.>
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
dat title
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
You have to read it really fast in a fine-print voice like on 30-second commercials where they have to fit a bunch of terms and conditions in.
* Terms and conditions apply, see website for details, if you are pregnant or suffer from a heart condition please consult your doctor before reading this topic, batteries not included, call your provider now.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
That topic title is longer then One Direction's sausage. Implying anything isn't.

EDIT: Yes, this topic is dead. Yes, I wanted to say this. Yes, this title is bothering me. No, I did not mean to annoy anyone. Yes, however, I did mean to say this to tell how not to title something.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Lol..?

Yeah it's a long title xD