CCLP3
But just think, after Color Wheel...you've got Rotation! Which isn't so bad with some folks helping out.

Edit: I mixed up Grand Prix with Rotation, but I think most of the levels at this point are made much better when played with friends. Slight smile
One of the other LPers complained quite a bit about this level too. He found himself quite frustrated when several times he made it into the final room, only to cook the room once inside. But here's the thing - the final room isn't cook-able (although it is very easy to make it much harder than it needs to be).
It's not about the final room, though I highly disagree with it. This stuff I already sorted out because I don't feel like playing 20 minutes for nothing. CCLP3 is no longer blind for me, for the most part. I've seen the levels, but not the solutions.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:But here's the thing - the final room isn't ... (although it is very easy to make it much harder than it needs to be).
I hear you, pieguy.

- [author of another CCLP3 level with allegedly evil final room]
Quote:I hear you, pieguy.

- [author of another CCLP3 level with allegedly evil final room]
Old Frog? Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I've got to admit, when I saw the intended solution for "Old Frog"'s final room, I felt like kicking myself for making it into a complicated dodging challenge.
Quote:One of the other LPers complained quite a bit about this level too. He found himself quite frustrated when several times he made it into the final room, only to cook the room once inside. But here's the thing - the final room isn't cook-able (although it is very easy to make it much harder than it needs to be).

I figured I had missed some sneaky solution... Slight frown Other than that part I found it pretty much straightforward to be honest (at least for a level that is really high in CCLP3).
Quote:Well it's still a chore to me, must I remind we're talking about my LP of CCLP3. I'm trying, guys.

I didn't mean it in that sense... I was just saying some of us have our own schedules to attend to and I wanna be around with this stream happens Slight smile

Also, Color Wheel is in my top 10 all time favorite CC levels. Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
How will this be done, exactly? TwitchTV? Or will another streaming site be used? Slight smile
Same as it happened for the Deal or No Deal.

Thanks for the insanity. I still believe whoever clears CCLP3 is a genuine cheater. Failing to see how it's exactly enjoyable.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow