CCLP3
I had an unsuccessful attempt at recording Color Wheel yesterday night. My commentary was absent, so was my skill. The level is really, really horrible, but I'm trying guys, I'm trying.

What I think I will be doing is a Live Streaming night when I will still record but with you guys giving pieces of advice at given times for me to avoid playing 15 minutes to realize what I did 1 minute in the level was wrong, which is ― again, sadly ― what most of CCLP3 is made of, and what completely kills my LP mood.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'd be glad to help contribute to this...considering my playtesting time on this level was about 47. Tongue
Quote:I'd be glad to help contribute to this...considering my playtesting time on this level was about 47. Tongue

LOL, that's such a...wait, my actual time is even lower. Slight frown
I agree with Rock that we should be able to watch his recording so that his chances of ragequitting are lowered. Will this mean your commentary will be recorded live?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'd be willing to help out too. I love watching live streams ^.^
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Me too. Livestreams are always fun. Let us know when you are going to do it! Slight smile
I'm down to help you there! Live streams are five stars. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'll try to get my laptop set up so it can stream properly, but I sure want to do this asap. The quicker I jump back in it is the quicker I can move on with my unfinished things and actually have the motivation to do something again.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I'll try to get my laptop set up so it can stream properly, but I sure want to do this asap. The quicker I jump back in it is the quicker I can move on with my unfinished things and actually have the motivation to do something again.

Awesome sauce. Just give us a heads up whenever it's happening! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Well it's still a chore to me, must I remind we're talking about my LP of CCLP3. I'm trying, guys.
My YouTube Channel