CC Zone Awards leaderboard
Make that 11th Rock! Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Sad truth is that even with YOU'RE WINNER!, I'd not even make it to 200g.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Sad truth is that even with YOU'RE WINNER!, I'd not even make it to 200g.

Get all the arcade awards, Rock. That will do it! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
21! I'm getting there!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Geez suddenly 5th. Now we call that a roll. No optimization at all!
My YouTube Channel
Quote:Geez suddenly 5th. Now we call that a roll. No optimization at all!
Considering I have no Graduate awards yet, I think I'm doing pretty good too.

Anyways, Congratulations Rock! Get yourself an easy 10g with the Spryo award! Thumbs up
I'm trying to get that CC1 Blobs Edition award Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:I'm trying to get that CC1 Blobs Edition award Tongue
Hopefully, it's possible. Laughing
It's not (REFRACTION is a simple example) Tongue But yeah, I don't make levels for the sake of making levels, by the way.
My YouTube Channel
Quote:It's not (REFRACTION is a simple example) Tongue But yeah, I don't make levels for the sake of making levels, by the way.

No I fixed those levels up, as well as TOSSED SALAD Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects