CC Zone Awards leaderboard
I feel like people with the same number of points and fewer awards should be higher on the list. Getting several participation awards is nothing like completing one of the official level packs.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:I feel like people with the same number of points and fewer awards should be higher on the list. Getting several participation awards is nothing like completing one of the official level packs.

It doesn't make sense for people with fewer awards to be higher. The harder awards are already worth more than the easy 5g ones, so it kind of balances out like if you look at pieguy's position for example.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:The harder awards are already worth more than the easy 5g ones, so it kind of balances out....

Not really. For example, getting Feeding the Teeth, Chip the Pirate, and Run, Chip, Run! is nowhere near as difficult as getting CC1 Graduate.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:Not really. For example, getting Feeding the Teeth, Chip the Pirate, and Run, Chip, Run! is nowhere near as difficult as getting CC1 Graduate.

But getting the CC1 Gradute award really isn't that difficult to begin with... (unless you absolutely have no idea what to do) I'd say getting the CCLP2 Gradute and CCLP3 Gradute award should be 20g and 25g respectively.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:But getting the CC1 Gradute award really isn't that difficult to begin with... (unless you absolutely have no idea what to do) I'd say getting the CCLP2 Gradute and CCLP3 Gradute award should be 20g and 25g respectively.

Except CCLP2, all of them are actually worth 30g a piece. Remember, the custom level packs are slightly less at 10g and I can't edit it now because it would mess up all the current points.
I second the "c" for "g" idea and the heavier weighting of CCLP2 and CCLP3.
Quote:But getting the CC1 Gradute award really isn't that difficult to begin with... (unless you absolutely have no idea what to do) I'd say getting the CCLP2 Gradute and CCLP3 Gradute award should be 20g and 25g respectively.

Done! Also, CCLP contributor gives you a bit more now, and I've taken off the custom level set awards due to realizing the potential future problems with them.
You should double check my counter, I believe I have only 12 awards.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Would it be possible to include our total number of "g"s near our info and awards on the side?
Yay for being 12th with absolutely no optimization-oriented medal!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow