World-Map receptive to scrutiny, discussion, hints, anything, etc
World-Map had been available long enough for some players to have played at least some levels: thus, I would certainly like to recieve some feedback, scrutiny, ideas, comments, etc.

The levelset has gone through many updates and fixes and should be as good as it's going to get from my efforts, and that is why I would now like to recieve others players opinions, advice, and anything else. I can offer hints here as well, if asked.

Thanks in advance, for any effort on your part,

Ian Wilsoln -thinker
If you would rather contact me via my email address- this is the one to use: ianwilson1942@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you. And don't hesitate to ask any question that you may have....like needing a hint or anything else.

Ian Wilson - thinker
I'm playing through your sets right now for CCLP1 testing, and I've had an enjoyable experience so far. I'll send you some detailed feedback once I've completed all the levels (which should hopefully be very soon) and have analyzed the recent changes you've made. Do you have any plans for new levels?
I just started playing in MS, and I love the first level! nice aesthetic and challenging. I really like the "world map" concept.

I'll try playng in Lynx mode later as well. I'm getting to like that better, but it's usually easier/quicker to play in MS.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Thanks, Mobius and James! I'm glad you'r off to a good start and enjoying the levels so far. As far as new levels are concerned, I don't have any new ones up my sleave, as I have had a heck of a time checkin out and fixe what I have uploaded. The trouble was that I hurt my hand falling off a ladder last summer and was only able to play/check the levels in phases due to my swollen knuckles, etc.

Plus, I was in a horride ruch to get what I had entered in to meed the CCLP1 deadline, etc. Then I was so worn out, that I let the levelset lay for over a month. When I came back to take another look at the levels, I discovered a lot of mistakes, and just small things that I missed. So, over the last couple of weeks, I've been going through the levelset much more thoroughly....and I believe that I now have everything working properly. Hey, thanks for responding, you guy's are the first to do so, and I really appreciate it.

Ian Wilson - thinker (I will check back again latter)
I can't solve any of them. lol
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Hey Random 8, thanks for taking a look! Maybe you could try levels 17, 18 or 19 which is probably the easiest level....just so that you don't go 0-50! lol. I am willing to give a hint on any of the 50 levels- if you just ask me here or with an email....(see above)

thanks, Ian

PS, I would be the first to addmit that they are not of the easy kind (or quick to beat)
It sounds to me this set is pretty good. I still need to play it lol
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon