What was your favourite CC Let's Play ever?
Hey there! Let's have a bit of new talk there.

I have to say I had a lot of fun following John S (aka MajorGeek42)'s run of CC1, it would probably rank 1st for me.

For an obvious reason, I also loved J.B.'s run and appreciation of Rock-Alpha (called Rock1 back in the days, and having lots of issues too), it helped me a lot as a designer and as a man in this community.

On a personal note, the one I had the most fun making was probably MusicStyle, but I won't be the judge of my own projects.

What about you guys?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Obviously my favorite Let's Play ever is Trevor's run of JoshL2, especially towards the end of the set. Slight smile my favorite from Rock are CCLP3, troll.dat, CCLP2 and of course JCCLP(which I wish more episodes were released....)

My own personal favorite LP of my own has to be Rock-Beta and CCLP2. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
My favorite of mine would be TS0, after all, it is basically the best set since CCLP3. JoshL3 has been fun making too (However my computer now won't let me record anything CC really, so that LP is going to be on a nice long hiatus Slight frown )

As for other people's, Josh's BHLS1 LP was great. To be honest, the only other full CC let's play I've watched every episode of was Trevor's CCLP3 LP, which was also great Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:My favorite of mine would be TS0, after all, it is basically the best set since CCLP3. JoshL3 has been fun making too (However my computer now won't let me record anything CC really, so that LP is going to be on a nice long hiatus Slight frown )

As for other people's, Josh's BHLS1 LP was great. To be honest, the only other full CC let's play I've watched every episode of was Trevor's CCLP3 LP, which was also great Tongue

So that's what happened to JoshL3! Tongue That's okay though. I'm having computer issues too, which is why Rock-Beta is on hiatus.

Also, I'm glad you like the BHLS1 LP! The set was great. but I myself am not too proud of the actual LP. I could of been better Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Rock's troll.ccl LP.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Obviously kidding you must be Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
No it was a pretty hilarious let's play! Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I'm probably the only one who didn't like troll.ccl at all then.

My favorites overall? Josh's LP of BHLS1 and Rockdet's LP of CCLP2 without a doubt.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I forgot that I've also watched JB's CC1 LP, which was the first let's play I ever watched the whole way through. Needless to say, it was great Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Rock's "TomP1Fixed.dat" Let's Play of course! Thumbs up

Runner Up goes to Trevor for "The Greatest Rant" and "Niche" Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]