What was your favourite CC Let's Play ever?
Quote:Rock's "TomP1Fixed.dat" Let's Play of course! Thumbs up

Runner Up goes to Trevor for "The Greatest Rant" and "Niche" Chip Win

Don't forget the infamous Rotation scream Wink
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Regarding all LP's as a whole, this should come as a massive surprise to everyone: Josh's BigOto Returns LP. Sarcasm. Slight smile Anyway, the way Josh played it, commentated it, and especially how he titled the episodes really got the right sense of humor for me; me and Josh certainly have a lot in common here.

My second favorite may be Rock's TomP1Fixed LP, seeing as things got pretty crazy near the end. Teeth

As for "official" set LP's, I had lots of fun watching Rock's original CC1 run as it sort of re-introduced me to the game and got me back into CC, so I would have to say it is probably my favorite "official" set LP of all time. Josh's CCLP2 LP was also a lot of fun, although I will admit that I did skip a few episodes near the end due to time constraints.

For my own LP's, JoshL2 for sure. When I made my CCLP3 LP, I was still trying to figure out my style as a let's player, and I think some parts of it were a bit overpowered or didn't quite fit (especially one or two of the "animations" I added for fun, although most were OK). However, in JoshL2 I found that I didn't need to go all-out with video editing effects to get the good comedy effect, but the simple addition of a sound effect to a hilarious death or rage scene can make it all much funnier.
Quote:Regarding all LP's as a whole, this should come as a massive surprise to everyone: Josh's BigOto Returns LP. Sarcasm. Slight smile Anyway, the way Josh played it, commentated it, and especially how he titled the episodes really got the right sense of humor for me; me and Josh certainly have a lot in common here.

Wow! Thanks! The titles were pretty easy to come up with, with the exception of maybe 2 at the most. BigOto Returns was by far my favorite LP of my own to do and the set itself is in my top 5! I;m really eager to see you make another levelset in time, and I'll definitely be voting for many of these to be in CCLP1! Slight smile

Quote:For my own LP's, JoshL2 for sure. When I made my CCLP3 LP, I was still trying to figure out my style as a let's player, and I think some parts of it were a bit overpowered or didn't quite fit (especially one or two of the "animations" I added for fun, although most were OK). However, in JoshL2 I found that I didn't need to go all-out with video editing effects to get the good comedy effect, but the simple addition of a sound effect to a hilarious death or rage scene can make it all much funnier.

This is exactly why JoshL2 is my favorite LP, not just for the sole fact that it was my own levelset but to see someone experience it with a completely different mindset was a lot of fun! Plus Trevor can be really creative with the sound effects and such. Tongue JoshL2 was a great year-long journey that I will never forget.

I'm just waiting for Rock to get back to JCCLP eventually Wink
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Don't worry, it shall happen. And that word can be trusted (cue James).

Also, I'll have to make a Contradictions III for what you just said, Josh Tongue So what's your favourite LP of your own, again?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Don't worry, it shall happen. And that word can be trusted (cue James).

Also, I'll have to make a Contradictions III for what you just said, Josh Tongue So what's your favourite LP of your own, again?

LOL oops Tongue Just add it to the list then Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

The legendary yet unfinished ultimate chip.dat LP

lol wat
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Yeah that's also one of my favourite ones Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
For me it's between Rock's CC1 LP or TomP1fixed. I also enjoyed one of JB's LPs but can't even remember which set it was without checking, so it must be just a fraction lower on the list then. Those were among the first ones I watched so it's harder for later LPs to be better than them.
Rock's Nostril3 LP. Slight smile
Haha Nostril3 was pretty crazy man Tongue
My YouTube Channel