End of the world thread
It's very secure. You can't get within a few miles of it without tripping hidden motion sensors, and shortly after an unhappy patrol will come pay you a visit.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
We had a huge snowstorm on that day here in Quebec. Other than that, we had a greater one 2 days ago.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
End of the world? Nope.

End of the year? Yup.

Happy New Year everyone! Chip Win

(still 6 hours and 30 minutes left though)
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
yay new year
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Yeah have a good one I guess
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
So far the new year is okay. Not that great yet though.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Looking back on it, I guess all I did over the last week was play videogames, until I walked outside. I saw the sky but I don't remember what color it was, because I then went back inside.

Because we all know that if we stay and hide inside without looking at sources of potential danger, the danger simply isn't gonna happen.
Quote:Because we all know that if we stay and hide inside without looking at sources of potential danger, the danger simply isn't gonna happen.

I guess it'll be interesting to see how many of us are still around in 20-30 years. I hope the world hasn't ended by then.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
According to SCIENCE, it isn't in centuries...
My YouTube Channel
At the very least it will take the power of something like another meteor... at the most it would be the sun turning into a massive Red Giant and sucking up all the planets. Who knows, maybe by then we would have the technology to attach huge rockets onto Earth and move it into a higher orbit, if we are still around by then.