TCCLPRejects
Quote:Okay so, after playing level 74 (josh is my bbygurl Heart), I've found it is unsolvable in MS, which I don't think it was intended to be (knowing this set it could have been intentional though). You need to clone 3 teeth and put them in various spots, however this 3rd tooth monster you need won't clone. I don't know why, but that's just the way it goes. It would be nice to have it fixed because, in all honesty, this is a great level that I'd vote for in a CCLP Tongue

Actually it is solvable in MS. I just played it and I managed to get all 3 teeth cloned. I looked in the editor and noticed that the last monster in the monster order is a fireball at the start, which has to be facing west for all 3 to be cloned successfully. It seems you had a bit of bad luck doing so Tongue

I love how that level is dedicated to me though Thumbs up I might add it to the ChipsChallengeCustom YouTube channel sometime Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote: I might add it to the ChipsChallengeCustom YouTube channel sometime Slight smile

I was actually going to make the avi and upload it a couple days ago, but I ran into the above issue, and was thus, unable to. I'll try again later then I suppose.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
TCCLPRejects has been revived with TWO new levels! Wow!
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Awesome, Tyler!

But I am still far from playing these.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Since my last post in this thread, 18 levels in TCCLPRejects have been added. If anyone can give proof of solving Ayy LMAO or Ayy LMAO: Part II, then you get nothing, other than my utmost respect, and also utmost concern.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
[Image: BT49Rvm.png?1]

[Image: GO0yLlr.png?1]

[Image: qtdtSEq.png]

[Image: FayFuPA.png]

[Image: FNghbmv.png]

[Image: 2tkzJjc.png]

[Image: QPJOxwd.png]
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.